Galenicare develops and promotes the largest pharmacy network in Switzerland in collaboration with Amavita, Sun Store, Winconcept, Mediservice and with its participation in Coop Vitality. Thanks to its professionalism and its innovative and attractive services, Galenicare meets the current and future expectations of customers and other partners in the healthcare market. The company, which is headquartered in Bern, is part of the Galenica Group.
Tech Lead, 80-100% (f/m)
Tech Lead, 80-100% (f/m)
Digitization is changing business models and opening new markets - you play an active role.
- General responsibility and contact person for the technology of online shops and applications of Amavita, Sun Store and Coop Vitality
- Improve self-organization by empowering your team members and promoting transparency to reach a consensus in technical decision-making.
- Collaborate with different departments alongside the Product Owner to get what your team needs to move forward
- Anticipate risks and deal with them before they become a bottleneck for the team
- Guarantee continuous improvement by reflecting on the efficiency of your team through retrospectives, one-on-one discussions, metric analysis, etc.
- Measure technical debt and ensure with the Product Owner that a certain amount of debt-related tasks is included in each sprint to increase gradually robustness.
- Advance automation to reduce cycle time, cost and errors
- Ensure a sustainable path and the ability of the team to deliver its estimates with good management of team tasks.
- Coach your developers, provide frequent feedback on their work, and encourage and promote best engineering practices throughout the organization.
- Identify and manage the implementation of the tools, technological pillar and coding practices best suited to carry out the mission of the team and the organization.
- Design and code the solutions around 50% of the time to ensure high quality in the software built by the team
- Master of Science in Computer Science from ETHZ, EPFL or equivalent.
- Professional experience of at least 5 years in the development of e-commerce or data oriented software.
- Very good technical understanding of Magento
- Excellent knowledge of cloud technologies (AWS, BigQuery)
- Mastered the implementation and maintenance of DevOps practices such as continuous integration.
- Experienced in micro-services architecture design
- Entrepreneurial, very good communication and decision-making skills
- You see complex tasks as an exciting challenge and you work with a high degree of personal responsibility
- Very good knowledge of English. Very good knowledge of German and French is an advantage
A job with very important and varied responsibilities in a bilingual environment within a constantly developing company. Within modern product teams respecting the Agile culture, we follow international trends and developments together. You will benefit from a high degree of independence in order to be able to optimally bring your ideas and your know-how to the teams. We offer attractive working conditions such as 5 weeks of vacation, the possibility of purchasing additional vacation, up to 20% discount in our pharmacies and much more.
Does that sound good to you? Apply today and start your adventure with Galenicare as soon as possible
Untermattweg 8, 3027 Bern