Director of Product Automotive (Switzerland - Hybrid Work Model 80 -100%) SMG Swiss Marketplace Grou
Veröffentlicht:22 September 2022
Pensum:80 – 100%
Arbeitsort:Werdstrasse 21, 8004 Zürich
Director of Product Automotive (Switzerland - Hybrid Work Model 80 -100%) SMG Swiss Marketplace Group Zürich, Zürich, S
Welcome to SMG Swiss Marketplace Group AG
We are the pioneering network of online marketplaces in Switzerland and a leading European digital company that simplifies people's lives with forward-looking products.
Our exciting portfolio currently spans four business areas and includes; Real Estate (immoscout24.ch, homegate.ch, ImmoStreet.ch, home.ch, Acheter-Louer.ch, CASASOFT), Automotive (autoscout24.ch, motoscout24.ch, CarForYou), General Marketplaces (anibis.ch, tutti.ch, Ricardo.ch) and Finance and Insurance (financescout24.ch).
Become a part of our winning team at SMG.
We hire the best digital talents to meet the highest demands of our users and customers in Switzerland. In return, we offer you an attractive, innovative, friendly and fast-paced work environment where you can reach your full potential, achieve your goals, and your successes are celebrated.
Join us in this exciting role and support our Automotive team as our new Director of Product.
About The Role
We are looking for a truly product-driven professional, eager to build performing products, run a team of like-minded people and help us to turn SMG Automotive into a racing machine on high octane.
No, you do not need to be a car expert, but it would certainly help if you are interested in the topic. If buzzwords like EV, Autonomous Driving or Michael Knight raise your attention, then here's your new home.
The Director of Product role is to assure the successful execution of the company's product mission through the development and deployment of the company's web- and app platforms.
What we will expect from you
- Develop a vision and set the strategic direction of the product which aligns with customer needs, business growth, and overall technology strategy
- Own and drive the whole product lifecycle from design, launch and developing cross-functional partnership
- Define product requirements and roadmaps including feasibility, time, cost, and impact
- Maintain roadmaps in line with company vision & strategy
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, operations, sales and marketing teams
- Build, mentor and empower a product team including product managers, researchers and UX designers, and nurture a customer-driven product culture
- Develop metrics and KPIs to measure the success of products and identify areas for improvement
- Collaborate across teams to communicate product strategies with internal stakeholders and adjust priorities according to feedback
We already know you're talented, but here are some other requirements for the role:
- Ability to effectively lead and motivate teams across a variety of functional roles
- Past track record of recruiting and developing a high-performing product team
- Experience interpreting customer needs and market trends
- Ability to manage multiple products and priorities simultaneously
- Experience leading deeply technical product plans and aligning business strategy and technology delivery
- Proven change agent and a strong strategic thinker
- Proven track record of clear communications with C-suite stakeholders and across cross-functional teams
- Data-driven method for decision-making using KPIs and metrics
But more importantly...
- We expect you to be highly motivated in order to bring us to the next level
- We want you to take responsibility and challenge us - because we're not perfect
- We want you to be fair and team-oriented, you should never use elbows or put yourself in the spotlight, it's our teams we want to make shine
What you can expect from us
- We are a hungry team of professionals who are driven by success
- We will treat you equally and empower you to make your decisions
- We will be honest and direct, and we give feedback
- We will provide you with modern tools and everything you need to do your job
- You will receive a competitive salary
- You can participate in an attractive stock program
- You can work in Flamatt or Zurich or flexible from home
- You have six weeks of holidays
- We organize hackathons, parties, team activities and more fun things to build a strong team
- We will never order Pizza Hawaii or play a U2 song at any of these events...
Benefits you'll love
- Flexible working hours and a culture of trust
- Remote working with the possibility to work in our offices with your peers when you choose
- Regular hackathons: explore, collaborate, and ideate on the things you think matter
- Team-building activities, budget to spend time and build chemistry and trust with your team in a non-work setting or set up off-site working days to kickstart a new challenge in the most optimal way
- Great office facilities with opportunities for plenty of social interactions, after-work-apéros, and regular company-wide events
- Free Gym Facilities (Flamatt office)
If you are looking for an environment where you can grow professionally, lead our efforts towards moving to microservices, balance work and life habits and have a pleasant and enthusiastic environment, look no further and apply now.
SMG Swiss Marketplace Group AG came together following the merger of Scout24 Switzerland and TX Markets in 2021. A union which included some of Switzerland’s most well-known leading marketplaces.
Our exciting portfolio currently spans four business areas and includes Real Estate (immoscout24.ch, homegate.ch, ImmoStreet.ch, home.ch, Acheter-Louer.ch), Automotive (autoscout24.ch, motoscout24.ch, CarForYou), General Marketplaces (anibis.ch, tutti.ch, Ricardo.ch) and Finance and Insurance (financescout24.ch).
SMG Swiss Marketplace Group AG
Herr Human Resources