FISBA AGSt. Gallen
Veröffentlicht:21 Juli 2022
FISBA is a world leader in customized optical components and systems. The company designs and manufactures scalable products for defence, medical applications and biophotonics, as well as the laser, sensor, machine and industrial image processing industries. 350 highly qualified employees work at facilities in Switzerland, Germany, US and China.
FISBA’s Project Manager plans, directs, and coordinates activities involved in the fabrication, application, installation and repair of products for designated projects to ensure that goals or objectives of those programs are accomplished to the customer’s satisfaction within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters. Performs tasks to support optical mechanical and electrical assembly, integration and test of hardware.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Plans and schedules activity for the fabrication, assembly, layout and construction of optical devices. Ensures projects progress on schedule and within prescribed budget. Modifies schedules, budget or plans as required, based on status of project.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Prepares project reports, program plans, design reviews and status reports for management, clients, or others.
- Provides project update and status to company management and customers.
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems
- Performs research as needed to address customer scientific and/or engineering needs.
- Oversees purchase of components and support equipment required for project development.
- Responsible for the setup of test equipment and preventive maintenance of lab equipment in support of projects.
- Coordinates support and direct assistance from optical engineers and other staff members in various complex assignments as needed.
- Knowledgeable of fundamental procedures used during assembly of optical equipment. Includes use of epoxies and special adhesives during assembly, mounting techniques, inspection of subassemblies and proper methods of disassembly.
- Plans, coordinates and assists as necessary complex engineering tests and detailed experimental testing. Will collect and document data results.
- Will be familiar with function of lab, test, and diagnostic equipment.
- Follows and supports FISBA’s quality processes
- A solid understanding of business cases and risk management processes
- Strong leadership
- Proven self-management and team-management
- Ability to monitor and control budgets
- Capability to make decisions under pressure
- Great social and communication skills
- Ability to perform as a team leader, supervisor and co-worker
- First line for the Team whenever there are any problems regarding the project
Qualitications and requirements:
- BS in IT, Optics and/or Photonics, business management or related field
- Relevant project management related experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred, but not required
Please send your application letter and your resume directly to:
Karen Kahn, email@example.com
6296 E Grant Rd Suite 150
Tucson, AZ 85712, United States
Tel: +1 520 867 8100