Veröffentlicht:23 Januar 2023
Arbeitsort:Gräubernstrasse 12, 4410 Liestal
Nanosurf is a global leader in the growing field of nanotechnology with headquarters in Switzerland. We develop, produce and distribute innovative scanning probe microscopes. Our Industrial Solutions Team develops customized, PLC driven systems for fully automated industrial quality control in the nanometer range.
To expand our Industrial Solutions Team, we are currently looking for a
You are an experienced software engineer (5+ years), or a fast learner entering the field, with a master's degree in computer science, robotics, electrical engineering, or physics. You speak German and communicate confidently in English.
- Responsible for design, development and maintenance of Window OS applications in contexts of machine and robotics automation. Applications can be written in C++, C# and Python
- Implementation of projects from requirements engineering to commissioning
- Communication and coordination of progress with the stakeholders
- Collaboration on globally unique and high-precision measuring machines
Your profile – required skills
- Several years of professional experience or equivalent excellence in the development of desktop applications with C++11 and higher, C# 8.0 and Python3
- Writing clean and sustainable code following design guidelines and best practice patterns is your level of expectations
- Professional handling of Microsoft Visual Studio and version control with git – you know your tools
- Experience in 2D image processing and object recognition from scratch and by using libraries such as OpenCV
- Understanding and experience in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence is a plus
You will become a member of the core team delivering software to highly specialized, unique machines, able to measure industrial samples with atomic resolution. A highly motivated team of professionals is looking forward to your collaboration and knowledge exchange. You will use the teamwork capabilities and individual initiatives in Swiss headquarters of Nanosurf, home office and on customer site, depending on current project stage.
Nanosurf supports the professional and personal development of its employees.
Please send your complete application documents Write an email
Frau Janine Thommen
Write an email