Business Development Manager
Swibeco is the « Flexible Benefits » digital platform centralizing all the perks, gifts and tax-free benefits a company can offer its employees.
We offer our clients 2 solutions:
- Exclusive employee Perks & Discounts Platform.
- Swibeco Lunch Card - accepted in 100% of food related shops in Switzerland.
Swibeco has more than 2'000 B2B clients in Switzerland including large corporates such as AXA, FEDEX/TNT, Alcon, Jabil, Swiss Medical Network, Swissquote, etc.
Founded in 2015 we have 2 offices in Switzerland. We are now a team of 25 and we are accelerating our growth in 2021!Therefore, we are looking for a Business Development Manager for our Zurich office. You will be part of a great and exciting startup, in fast paced environment that will allow you to make real change and seize opportunities to help our business grow.
Reporting directly to the Head of Business Development you will help support Swibeco's growth through proactive business development. You will be in charge of bringing our set of solutions to SMEs and large corporates. You will collaborate closely with Marketing and Client Success departments.
Swiss German, German, French and English are mandatory. Italian speaking is a plus.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for the commercial development of our solutions in the Swiss German part ranging from large SME's to large corporates.
- Proactively identify and contact prospects (HR, CFO, Management).
- You will work closely with Directors and HR Managers in Switzerland's leading companies to sell and implement solutions that enable them to stand out as an employer and hire & retain the best talent for their companies.
- Successfully lead the full sales cycle until contract signature.
- Establish a strong local network with different levels of contacts.
- Work closely with our different teams.
- You have 3 to 5 years' experience in B2B sales ideally in the field of HR.
- You speak Swiss German, German, French and English.
- You are ready to work in a fast-paced start-up where you will bring your own solutions and make a real difference.
- You are a quick learner with an entrepreneurial spirit and a "can do" attitude.
- Experience in a digital / SaaS environment is a plus.
- You are self-motivated and you do not hesitate to find solutions to solve problems.
- You are open to change and keen to take on new processes and environments.
- You are passionate about relationships.
- A university degree (or equivalent) - preferably in business.
- Start ASAP.
- Motivating, innovative and fast-growing environment in which you can make adifference.
- Competitive compensation composed of fixed salary + bonus.
- Swibeco Lunch Card.
- Perks and discounts to save on daily life.
- Attractive gifts and rewards.
- Free coffee, tea, sodas etc.