25 Marketing / Kommunikation / Redaktion Jobs in Volketswil
Global Product Manager Medical Devices
You want to change people’s lives? We at DIH do this every single day - with game-changing and innovative technologies that improve human movement therapy for millions of patients around the world.
Since 2007, DIH has combined leading brands, innovations and people needed to create the market leader in the advanced rehabilitation technology industry. The DIH Group includes Hocoma, Motek Medical, and DIH China. Together, they drive medical technology in the field of movement rehabilitation and VR-based rehabilitation, research and -therapy.
Join us and become part of a global network of leading brands to redefine rehabilitation therapy standards of today and tomorrow!
ARE YOU INSPIRED BY…
- Taking ownership for the assigned product portfolio (C-Mill, Rysen, Safegait, Andago) and leading cross-functional project teams?
- Managing the GTM strategy along the complete life cycle including innovations, market intelligence, competitor intelligence, pricing, business model and planning?
- Optimizing the product portfolio performances and positioning, and defining market segment specific offerings?
- Defining the future product portfolio in the sub-acute rehabilitation end to end: from ideation to market launch?
- Developing the communication concepts together with marketing to successfully position our pioneering products in global markets?
- Constantly analyzing customer and market needs and leading the innovation product development to guarantee customer satisfaction and DIH’s innovation leadership?
WE MATCH WITH PEOPLE WHO...
- Are team players that thrive on fostering and maintaining collaborative relationships across functions and regions.
- Enjoy working in multicultural teams and discussing and solving challenges in a global matrix organization.
- Are flexible, keep their eye on the ball in a dynamic environment, and work out pragmatic solutions.
- Are self-driven, goal-oriented and forward-thinking personalities with a high level of assertiveness.
- Have a clear vision and ideas and the power to turn them into reality.
- Communicate transparently, clearly, and persuasively.
- A higher education in one of the following fields: Marketing, Economics, Physiotherapy
- Knowledge in physiotherapy, sport sciences or related fields as a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in the field of product management in a medical device company.
- Solid experience in upstream activities.
- Strong business acumen and understanding technology.
- Structured, independent and solution-oriented way of working as well as good communication, and presentation skills.
- Fluent language skills in English (written and spoken), German is a plus.
Leading. Innovative. Reliable. Human. Integrity. Passionate.
That is what we stand for. What do you stand for?
To be considered as an outstanding candidate, please include your compelling motivation letter that points out why you match with us, and your resume when applying on our website.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Ms. Eliane Lehner (HR Business Partner), +41 43 444 22 00.