- Good machinery
- 40.75 hours per week
- Poor management
- Poor climate in the workforce
- No flexible working hours
- Wage payment at the beginning of the month
- Personnel forced to rework "free of charge" (stamped out)!
Thank you very much for your feedback.
We are happy to accept it. Too bad you don't agree with us. There can be.
However, it would of course be more beneficial to seek direct contact with the people concerned. It should be mentioned that most of our employees work for us for 10 years or longer. So...more
- Current machinery
- Good leadership
- Employees have many freedoms
The flexitime range could be extended a little further. Otherwise, everything's great.
- innovative company
- modern machinery
- Working time model with flexitime
- diversified work
- tight space conditions
- Too few parking spaces
- only 4 weeks holidays