R&d project leader
Publication date:29 Mai 2023
Place of work:Rue Centrale 1, 2112 Môtiers NE
ETEL worldwide leader in the development and manufacturing of high performance motion control components and high-end mechatronic motion systems based in Môtiers, and 100% dedicated to direct drive solutions. We currently call upon a growing diversity of skills which take part in the exciting adventure of our international activity. Contribute to our growth!
R&d project leader
We are looking for
An organized and efficient person with strong leadership and communication skills. Motivated professional engaged to deliver on-time and with quality.
We offer you
- A challenging position in an open and dynamic midsize employer within an international environment
- Competitive compensation & great working conditions in a modern and innovative high-tech company
- A long-term commitment and the opportunity to develop a rewarding career
- As part of the Software & Tests R&D team, plan and manage the Software development activities, achieving the deliverables within the specified time and budget and according to the company’s processes
- Define the project scope, deliverables and acceptance criteria
- Define tasks, timescale, milestones, project budget and required resources
- Build the project team. Distributes the deliverables, define owners
- Follow up and technical guidance of the development team to ensure accurate, efficient and timely achievement of the defined development objectives
- Monitor and report on project progress (Quality, Cost, Time):
- o Plan and organize project reviews
- o Report the development status to steering committee, as well as problems and solutions
- o Manage project stakeholders
- o Define and organize gate reviews.
- Estimate, manage/mitigate the risks
- Propose and manage changes if necessary
- Evaluate and assess result of project:
- o Spread of success and lessons learn within the company
- o Propose and initiate continuous improvement activities.
- Master’s in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related engineering fields
- Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years’ professional experience on equivalent position
- Proficiency with Agile development methodology (Scrum) and tools (Jira)
- Fluent written and spoken English, French is a plus.
Do you want to take up this challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application! Please complete the online form, following the link: Apply here
Rue de la Gare 13 2112 Môtiers NE