Joining the Deep Research Fund as an intern will provide you with work experience with the equity research process of a public equity fund, as well as other areas such as portfolio management, risk assessment, and client relations. Working with a team of passionate long-term value investors will deepen your knowledge of the financial industry, and provide you valuable investing experience. As an intern in our 6 months internship, you will take on the responsibility of analyzing companies and join all investment committee meetings.
Equity Research Internship (100%)
ANREPA was founded in 2011, is located in Baar and manages the Deep Research Fund. The Deep Research Fund invests in companies that can withstand a crisis, set high sustainability goals, and are managed with the long-term future in mind. The investment process follows a value investing philosophy. We conduct all research in-house, from screening to full-fledged research on risk, accounting and financials, business model and strategy, culture to sustainability all the way to the vote preparation for AGMs. Hence, we spend a significant amount of time researching stocks as a team. We see ourselves as long-term investors and consider a share to be a piece of ownership in a business, rather than just a piece of paper with a price.
We believe that our success is rooted in our deep understanding of the companies we researched and own, the discipline and focus of our investment process, the team oriented and honest culture, passion for value investing as well as our responsible and transparent business conduct. More information at deepresearchfund.ch
The Internship Program
During your 6-month internship, you will take part in our day-to-day equity research operations, which include among other things:
- Analyzing and valuing companies in search of new investments
- Assisting in the Deep Research Fund’s stock market screening process
- Preparing the risk profile of individual companies
- Assessing risks in a portfolio context
- Analyzing companies’ sustainability concerns and issues
- Interviewing executives to gain insights into the vision and strategy of a firm
- Monitoring and keeping in touch with companies of the Deep Research Fund
What you can expect
You will gain an in-depth insight into the research process of a public equity fund, as well as other areas such as portfolio management, risk assessment, and client relations. Working with a team of passionate long-term value investors will deepen your knowledge of the financial industry, and provide you valuable investing experience.
- Passion for journalist-like investigative research into the operations of corporations
- Detective-like attention to details as you discover clues hidden in the footnotes of annual reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance & Banking or Accounting. We also consider applicants with degrees in other backgrounds
- Proficient in English. Other languages are a plus
How to apply
Please submit your application at https://deepresearchfund.ch/en/
We will start the evaluation process on the 6th of November, 2023.
ANREPA Asset Management AG
Mr Matthias Sigrist