Digital Acceleration & Media Performance Lead
Nestlé International1800 Vevey
Publication date:25 March 2023
The Nestlé Group is the world's largest food and beverage company with 92.6 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2019. It is present in 187 countries around the world, has 403 factories and its 291'000 employees are committed to Nestlé's purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com
Digital Acceleration & Media Performance Lead
Location: Vevey, Switzerland
Company: Nespresso International
Act. Rate: Full-Time, 100%
Type of contract: Permanent contract
What we offer at Nestlé
Flexible work policies in terms of core hours and working from home. Please talk to us during the recruitment process about what flexibility could look like for you!
Genuine opportunities for career and personal development
Modern "smart office" locations providing agile & collaborative workspaces
Dynamic international working environment
Attractive additional benefits
We are the Nestlé Nespresso SA Company and are proud to be one of the fastest growing operating unit of Nestlé. Our passionate, entrepreneurial-minded team has transformed Nespresso into the reference in portioned coffee and one of the world's most trusted brands. Our growth comes from our commitment to research and development in order to pioneer and be the reference in the portioned coffee sector to provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers' own homes and also savored at out-of-home locations, such as restaurants, hotels, offices and luxury retail businesses. We guarantee quality by taking a careful, thoughtful approach in how we source our ingredients, produce and market our premium coffee products. With corporate headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland, Nespresso is present in over 60 countries and counts over 12,000 employees worldwide. To learn more visit www.nespresso.com.
The Digital Acceleration & Media Performance Lead is an important role in our HQ Digital team, participating in the definition, implementation, and the overall digital performance strategy across all key digital channels. Reporting to the Global Head of Digital Performance, the ideal candidate will be a thought leader with a passion for driving business growth through digital media and the ability to influence across the organization.
We offer a dynamic, inclusive, and international working environment with many opportunities across different companies, functions, and regions. Don't miss the opportunity to join us and work with different teams in an agile and diverse context.
A Day in the Life of a Digital Acceleration & Media Performance Lead
- In collaboration with the Global Head of Digital Performance, define the overall global digital performance strategy across key channels, ensuring a consumer-centric and data-driven approach supported by MarTech, CDP & data
- Drive digital adoption and collaborate with other streams within the organization, including but not limited to CMI, CRM, Trade and Retail to accelerate digital growth
- Oversee the implementation of the global digital performance strategy, with local teams in the market responsible for execution
- Collaborate with local markets to execute the global strategy tailored to meet the demands of their respective markets, ensuring HQ support, guidance and direction
- Define global KPIs for digital Media channels, creating a clear framework and priorities for performance analysis and optimization
- Identify significant local growth opportunities and strategies as it relates to media, scale them to the markets. Create a platform and a community in the space of Digital Performance to share best practices and learnings
- Foster and maintain global relationships with the main digital partners, transforming global business into unique opportunities for the markets
- Define the digital architecture necessary for optimal implementation and reporting, in collaboration with the markets, including ad accounts, naming conventions, etc.
- Continuously monitor market performance and optimize media strategies to reach and drive acquisition of new customers in the most efficient, and optimized manner
- Develop performance frameworks and benchmarks to optimize and measure our digital effectiveness, gathering insights to build best-in-class practices and driving markets in their implementation
- Ensure relevant knowledge at the market level, coaching the global Performance Marketing community to deliver consistent customer-centric and personalized experiences at scale along the customer journey, with a focus on driving business growth through performance analysis and optimization
What will make you successful
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or relevant acumen preferred
- 8+ years of experience in driving and managing Global digital performance in the space of marketing & Media, with proven success in developing and implementing digital strategies across multiple markets
- Direct to consumer experience is a must have
- Experience in managing and leading external teams (agencies) of digital performance marketers
- Strong knowledge of the main digital performance marketing disciplines, including search, social media, programmatic, SEO, affiliates marketing, and more
- Excellent analytical skills, with a strong ability to analyze data and draw insights to optimize media strategies
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to influence without imposing, with strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English
Avenue Nestlé 55 1800 Vevey