Lean Engineer (M/F/X)
Amaris Consulting Sàrl
Publication date:05 Juni 2023
Place of work:Basel
Lean Engineer (M/F/X)
Who are we?Amaris Consulting
is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1,000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 7,500 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries. Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering. We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential. Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
At Amaris, we strive to provide our candidates with the best possible recruitment experience. We like to get to know our candidates, challenge them, and be able to give them proper feedback as quickly as possible. Here's what our recruitment process looks like:
Brief Call: Our process typically begins with a brief virtual/phone conversation to get to know you! The objective? Learn about you, understand your motivations, and make sure we have the right job for you!
Interviews (the average number of interviews is 3 - the number may vary depending on the level of seniority required for the position). During the interviews, you will meet people from our team: your line manager of course, but also other people related to your future role. We will talk in depth about you, your experience, and skills, but also about the position and what will be expected of you. Of course, you will also get to know Amaris: our culture, our roots, our teams, and your career opportunities!
Case study: Depending on the position, we may ask you to take a test. This could be a role play, a technical assessment, a problem-solving scenario, etc.
As you know, every person is different and so is every role in a company. That is why we have to adapt accordingly, and the process may differ slightly at times. However, please know that we always put ourselves in the candidate's shoes to ensure they have the best possible experience.
We look forward to meeting you!
Amaris Consulting is hiring! We are looking for a Consultant as Lean Engineer (m/f/x) to join our team. You will be supporting the manufacturing organization in diagnosing operations, embedding new ways of working and delivering breakthrough production performances i.e develop and deploy new production management tools, processes and behaviours, etc.
Your Role :
- Support local ManEx in developing organization capability : Design of new tools, Training of employee on standardized practices, Coaching of leaders, etc.
- Collaborate with functional experts to ensure that new capabilities are deployed (tools/processes/behaviour).
- Perform targeted audit on client's production system.
- Issue recommendation for continuous improvement.
- Perform operational discipline assessment on specific area of expertise (Maintenance, Production performance, Mindset and Behaviours) to identify opportunity for throughput increase and define breakthrough implementation plan.
- Masters in industrial, engineering or chemical sciences.
- A relevant scientific background e.g. process engineering, or other science/engineering in related subject (Production performance, Maintenance, Lean leadership) with proven manufacturing experience.
- Large understanding of manufacturing problematic and experience in transformation projects or capabilities assessment is a must.
- Proven record in the application of project and program management methodologies
- Change and/or operational management experience
- Have demonstrated pragmatism and familiar with the 80/20 approach.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
- Ability to think and work in complex structures
- Ability to communicate and influence all levels: from shopfloor to senior managers
- Ability to prioritize, plan, organize, and monitor multiple concurrent activities in order to meet ambitious timelines, influencing teams over which they have no line management accountability.
- Must be mobile to travel and accompany project activity whenever required on sites.
- Be part of an international, multicultural environment of 10,000 talented people over 70 countries and 5 continents.
- Join a fast-growing global group with a turnover of €800M and over 1,000 clients across the world.
- Explore opportunities to grow quickly with a tailor-made career path: 70% of our key senior talent joined the company at entry level.
- Take advantage of over 500 training courses in our ACADEMY catalogue, which includes programs in interpersonal communication, team management, project management, etc.
- Get the opportunity to support nonprofit organizations thanks to our Foundation initiatives and volunteering platform OneSmallStep.
- Depending on your performance and eligibility criteria, you can benefit from international mobility opportunities and progress your career worldwide, and/or experience other departments and sectors.
- Unlock your full potential, both professionally and personally.
Amaris Consulting is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability, or other characteristics.
Amaris Consulting Sàrl