Director Global Market Access, Digital Health
Director Global Market Access, Digital Health
Director Global Market Access
Create, Innovate, Deliver Solutions! This is what you can expect from a career Aptar Pharma Digital Health. We have an exciting opportunity for a Director Global Market Access, Digital Health. If you are curious, self-motivated and eager for new challenges, we are the next step in your career! Be Aptar!
Aptar Pharma Digital Health offers a broad range of sophisticated digital healthcare solutions, which are patient friendly, easy and intuitive to use. Our digital healthcare solutions are available for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases, as well as patient monitoring and health management. Aptar Pharma is a leading provider in drug delivery medical devices along with digital health solutions to improve patient care. We are looking for a Global Market Access Director to join our dynamic, high-performance, and multi-cultural team.
What You Will Do at Aptar Pharma Digital Health
In this role you will support the development of payor, provider and patient value deliverables and market access strategies for clients (pharma, payors, providers) across select therapeutic areas. Analyze market access trends/health policy changes and continuously map reimbursement requirements by payer type for on market products. Anticipate access barriers, cost containment risks and expected value.
You will contribute to commercial strategy, inform the vision of our different digital health offerings, and take the responsibility for establishing the commercial value strategies including product-pricing assessment for the key stakeholders. You will focus on establishing new quantitative business models as well as reimbursement strategies for our innovative new Digital Health Solutions (digital therapeutics, disease management) and Services. You will assume the responsibility for the go-to-market and healthcare economic value strategy of the disease specific digital therapeutic and disease management solutions
The ideal candidate should be highly motivated, detail-oriented, and organized with excellent verbal and written communication skills. They should possess sufficient technical skills to own and independently execute individual project tasks. They should also be eager to help create new markets and new competencies in Digital Health!
The primary responsibilities are to support the development and execution of payor value and market access strategies for pharmacos’, providers’ and payors at a global or regional level and by:
- Developing global value and reimbursement dossiers, value stories, payor value propositions, budget impact and medico economic models, objection handling and (KOL) advisory board briefings.
- Identifying evidence gaps in clinical data needed optimal reimbursement and design appropriate strategies to generate payor-relevant data.
- Review and coordinate discussion and action with country-specific health-technology-assessment (HTA- US GE FR) reports to identify payor needs and inform clinical evidence trial development and guide evidence generation strategy.
- Defining the payor value proposition in line with the product/brand strategy.
- Translating payor value propositions into pricing and reimbursement (P&R) dossiers, considering the specificities of each individual market and each TA and solution type (DTx, Digital Health, Disease Management).
- Managing the filings for reimbursement for the digital health solutions in the prioritized markets.
- Supporting the development of evidence generation strategies to support the value demonstration of pre-launch and/or marketed products in relevant disease/therapeutic areas.
- Conducting primary payor research to anticipate payor needs.
- Conducting secondary research to identify and collect information on specific therapeutic areas and/or specific drug classes.
- Engaging with clients in team meetings and presentations.
- Developing and maintaining an in-depth understanding of therapeutic area strategies, disease areas, the P&R landscape, and reimbursement rules in the US and ex-US (e.g., major EU markets).
- Participating in Trade and Industry Associations and Policy development SIGs like the Digital Therapeutic Alliance (DTx).
- Additional responsibilities include the expansion of the Global Market Access practice area, on both client portfolio and team management sides:
- Drive new business ideas and consolidate / expand the Global Market Access health economics and market access client portfolio.
What Aptar Pharma Is Looking For
- At least five to seven years of experience within healthcare consultancy companies, pharmaceutical industry, or health technology assessment (HTA) agencies in market access, pricing, and health economics-related projects and medical writing.
- Prior experience in market access of digital health products or services in EU and/or US are desirable but not required.
- Advanced university degree in public health, pharmacy, life sciences or health-economics, including specializations in market access, health economics, outcomes research, epidemiology, public health, or related fields.
- MBA or Advanced Degree in Public Health a big Plus!
- Experience developing global value dossiers, value stories, payor value propositions, objection handlers and advisory board briefing books. Prior experience in market access of digital health products or services in EU and/or US is beneficial but not required.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills (both internally and with clients).
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to draw payor-relevant strategic recommendations.
- Ability to understand and clearly convey complex clinical trial, economic, and commercial data.
- Very good attention to detail. Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize projects to accommodate changing priorities and deliver high quality during tight timelines.
- Ability to adapt to a multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to travel approximately 30%
- Excellent Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel skills.
- Fluency in oral and written English is required. Multiple language skills is a big plus!
What We Offer
- An exciting, diverse and value based working environment
- Award-winning corporate university offering personal development and training opportunities.
- Competitive base salary
- Contribute to the communities where we reside.
- Innovative benefits plan which includes: 401k plan with Company matching benefit, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, life, disability and more
BE YOU, BE APTAR!
Aptar is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We believe that a diverse workforce is key to our success. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information
Aptar Pharma, NA
Nearest Major Market: New York City