Legal Counsel (50% or 60%)
Publication date:16 Mai 2023
Workload:50 – 60%
Place of work:Lausanne
Ready for a new challenge?
As a leading and fast-growing B2B company in the field of employee benefits in Switzerland, Swibeco centralizes on a digital platform all the perks, gifts, and tax-free benefits a company can offer its employees. This includes permanent discounts, an innovative reward system and a lunch card with the biggest food related network.
Today Swibeco has more than 6000 corporate clients in Switzerland, including major brands such as AXA, Swissquote, FedEx/TNT, Alcon, Decathlon, Capgemini, Holcim, Sprüngli, SAP, etc.
About the role
- Act as a partner to business leaders by consulting on complex legal issues.
- Draft, review and negotiate various commercial contracts with our partners and customers.
- Drive compliance at the company level with applicable governmental rules and regulations. Determine appropriate legal actions to mitigate compliance risks.
- Support our ISO 27001 certification journey.
- Conduct research and analysis of the organization's legal issues and challenges.
- Define and implement internal governance policies.
- Provide effective contract management and repository.
- Coordinate with external lawyers and counsel to assess legal issues.
- Support Swibeco's HR department on Swiss employment matters.
Who we are looking for
- Swiss Masters degree in Law. Bar exam is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as legal counsel.
- Excellent negotiation, drafting, and communication skills, including the ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders and teams across the business.
- Strong business acumen, proactivity and ownership.
- Fluent in German and French with very good knowledge of English (spoken & written)
- Good command of Microsoft Office suite
What we offer
- A dynamic company where you can make a difference.
- A professional experience in a growing and stimulating environment.
- A flexible work culture where results are more important than hours.
- A true team spirit, we believe that together we are stronger and that we win as one team
- Great working environment in Lausanne or Zurich, just a few steps from the lake and public transport.
- Company bonus plan and attractive pension fund contributions.
- Meal allowance on your Swibeco Lunch Card.
- Mobility allowance or a parking place (upon availability) near the office.
- Permanent discounts for your daily savings on over 150 leading brands.
- Start date: ASAP.
- Working rate: 50% or 60%.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application only via our online careers tool.