4 Technology manager job offers
Capco is a global technology and management consultancy dedicated to the financial services industry. We combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge, to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, transformation delivery and managed services to move their organizations forward.
- We specialize in banking, capital markets, wealth and asset management and insurance
- We have a collaborative and efficient approach
- We help our clients innovate, increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs
- We serve our clients from 27 offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific
We focus on hiring the best talent, offering on the job and classroom training, and giving our employees the opportunity to be creative, agile and entrepreneurial.
Test Manager 80-100% (f/m/d) - project in South Asia
As a Senior Test Manager, you will be part of a CRM program to implement a MS Dynamics 365 CE based CRM solution for Contact Center of a leading bank in South East Asia. As the Test Manager, you will be leading the Test phases of a Release that delivers the Case Management functionalities for Contact Center division.
- Define the overall Test Strategy for Contact Center integration with the CRM solution covering the integration testing, functional testing, and end-to-end test scenarios.
- Create and drive the Detail Test Plan for the CRM Contact Center solution including scope per test phase, defect SLA, test execution plan and defect management process.
- Support the project team in reviewing and finalizing the TCM as well as creating and maintaining the RTM for the release.
- Close monitoring and tracking of test execution and defects in all test levels as well as daily reporting of the status clearly to all the business and IT stakeholders.
- Liaise with software vendor to track testing progress including defect fixing and suggest improvements / prioritization and challenge the vendor teams where necessary.
- More than 5 years of experience as a QA Lead, Test Lead or Test Manager in package implementation projects in large Tier 1 banks.
- Practical experience and advocate usage of testing best practices and applying test methodologies to ensure quality.
- Have played a lead role in testing phase of critical business applications and ideally customer facing applications in banking industry.
- Excellent communication skills to articulate the testing and defect status to all stakeholders including business and IT organizations in the bank.
- Have an awareness and understanding of new test methodologies, quality engineering, test automation and industry best practices.
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing enterprise level Test Strategy for package implementations with multiple integrations with partner systems in a bank IT landscape.
- Hands-on experience in creating detailed test plans, Test Coverage Matrix, Requirement Traceability Matrix, and other test deliverables as well as review deliverables from third party vendor teams for all test levels.
- Hands on defect management experience with tools such as ALM Quality Center, JIRA and Microsoft Azure including driving the defect triage meetings and daily test status reporting.
- Knowledge of Contact Center IT architecture and prior experience in testing of Contact Center solutions with integration of IVR, UCCE, Agent Desktops, CTI Connector etc. would be a definite advantage.
- Understanding of various Software Development Life Cycles (especially Waterfall and Agile) and testing phases in these methodologies.
- Attention to detail, passionate about Quality Engineering and willingness to take accountability.
- Able to coach and mentor juniors as well as any Bank staff as required.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our customers and employees
- Performance-based employment conditions, extraordinary expense allowances and various fringe benefits
- A wide insurance package with above-average benefits in the event of an accident and illness as well as an individual pension fund model
- Continuous external and in-house learning and training opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing knowledge
- Lively corporate events (andrion days, andrion getting together, andrion party etc.)
- A highly competent, collegial, and global team
- Flat leadership hierarchy
- Exciting and varied customer mandates
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture