Senior HR Specialist
Publication date:22 May 2023
Place of work:Basel
On behalf of Fossil Group Europe GmbH, we are searching for their next Senior HR Specialist.
You are an open, proactive and dedicated personality with strong communication skills? You are ready for a new professional challenge? Then watch out!
As a recruiting partner of Fossil Group Europe GmbH, we are looking for you as Senior HR Specialist (a) at the location in Basel. In this position, you are able to make a real impact. You work closely with the HR BP and provide administrative, payroll and first line HR support to the assigned organization and/or business group. You will ensure that all HR administration for the employee life cycle is legally compliant and carried out efficiently and accurately.
Look forward to flexible schedules, an employee discount program and a strong, supportive team.
We have sparked your interest? Then arrange an initial interview with us now!What You Will Be Doing
- In-house monthly payroll-run including input/change of variables, checks, financial reports as well as year-end closing operation
- Ensure compliance with Swiss labor law incl. changes and new regulations. Prepare social insurance statements, registrations and modifications
- Accountable for the personnel administration from entrance to exit, as well as changes and absences in all HR systems (SAP HRM, LOGA; Payroll & Time Management, etc.) including adjustment/creation of all contracts, residence & work permit requests, withholding tax, documents and statements
- Coordinate personnel costs, social insurances, personal budget, accruals and forecast with the Finance Department
- Create various reports in SAP, payroll and time management system for internal and external purposes
- Supervision of the apprentices
- Possibilities to support various HR projects
- Several years of experience in a similar HR-role
- Experience with payroll
- Strong organizational skills, effective verbal and written communication skills
- Creative and innovative problem-solving abilities
- Capabilities to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Very good MS Office/Google Application skills
- Ge: B2 - Upper Intermediate
- En: B2 - Upper Intermediate
- Federal diploma in HR or equal education in the HR related field
- SAP HRM & payroll system LOGA experience is a plus
- Fr: B2 - Upper Intermediate
- Reports to: HR Business Partner
- Colleagues: 5
- Employee discount program
- Financial security
- Health coverage
- Paid time off and flexible schedules
- Parental perks