Do you have the necessary know-how in supply chain management to give customers the decisive competitive edge and lead companies successfully into the future? And are you looking for a new inspiring environment in which you can design and optimize operating models, organizational structures and processes in the areas of strategy, planning, product development, production, procurement or service management?
Then Accenture is for you! We're a global hub of innovation - a leading technology center, creative agency and business/management consultancy all in one. Live your passion in a position where you challenge the status quo and develop innovative strategies that prove you understand how technology impacts industry and business models.
- You will analyze the performance of business units using leading methods, develop strategies and optimized solution concepts - depending on your experience with personnel and (partial) project responsibility or as part of the project team.
- To this end, you will define the path to flexible structures and better business results, together with our customers, and translate the latest digital trends into an operations strategy.
- As an SCM expert, you will focus on "your" operations topics: Logistics and planning, business process design (S&OP, demand, logistics and/or production planning) or digital integration of customers and suppliers.
- In Service Management (Strategy & Operations) you will take care of topics such as Service Operating Model, Service Concept, Warranty and Service Management, Field Force Management and Revenue Generation through Service.
What we are looking forward to
- University degree (preferably MBA or doctorate)
- Experience in strategy consulting or in a strategic function of a renowned industrial company including (partial) project and technical team leadership
- Profound knowledge in the implementation of concepts and processes in the operations environment of an industrial company or in a management consultancy, e.g. as a supply chain expert
- Very good know-how in the methods of business process management and/or Lean Six Sigma
- Clear communication in fluent German and English, as well as the everyday flexibility and mobility required by consulting
Your perks at Accenture
You are important to us as a person. This is something you'll feel and experience daily, as our working environment is completely adjusted to you. Enjoy
- flexible working hour models and home office
- interesting further training and certification opportunities
- lots of advantages that only a big company and a responsible and generous employer can offer, e.g. the option of modifying and adjusting your own contract as you please with our nifty online tool
- access to the combined knowledge and experience of all our experts within the global Accenture network
- the challenge to leave your comfort zone in order to grow more and more each day
Get in contact
Any questions? Then contact our Recruiting Team via email at E-Mail schreiben or by telephone at +41 44 21950 05.
We look forward to receiving your application.