Postion : Head of Patent Portfolio
Location : EU
Place of work : Hybrid
Salary : Depending on your profile
Position key : In this role, you will be responsible for maximizing the competitive impact and business relevancy of a patent portfolio, defining a portfolio strategy in alignment with a business unit strategy.
For our client, world leader in chemicals, we are looking for the future talent as Head of Patent Portfolio.
Head of Patent
Your key responsibilities :
• Influence at executive level in Business Unit to set up IP priorities and strategic direction for the patent portfolio.
• Accountable for the successful delivery of a IP strategy against legal, business and technical KPIs in alignment with priorities set by the Business Unit.
• Define with peers relevant corporate KPIs for patent portfolios and map BU-relevant portfolio as per KPIs and business critical innovation domains.
• Set at defined frequency IP strategic roadmaps based on business ambition, innovation streams, competitive landscape and third party collaborations for each innovation domain.
• Set up implementation of patent lifecycle management with prioritization aligned with product lifecycle management.
Your skills for this opportunity :
• PhD or MSc in Chemistry, Biochemistry or related field, Patent Attorney with 15year+ as in house IP counsel with strong connection with business stakeholders
• Track record of strategic thinking and strong business acumen acquired through a variety of experiences and roles in industry
• Extensive track record of cross-functional team work
• Excellent communication skills across all levels, ability to translate complex content into contextually meaningful messages with a business perspective & terms for executive audiences
Do you recognize yourself in this description? We look forward to receiving your application