10 Supply Chain jobs in Schaan
We are looking for a solution- and process-oriented Supply Chain Analyst (Project Planning Steering) who executes all planning functions at Hocoma and supports the Global Head of Planning within Supply Chain Department.
Supply Chain Analyst (Project Planning Steering)
You want to change people’s lives? We at DIH do this every single day - with game-changing and innovative technologies that improve human movement therapy for millions of patients around the world.
Since 2007, DIH has combined leading brands, innovations and people needed to create the market leader in the advanced rehabilitation technology industry. The DIH Group includes Hocoma, Motek Medical, and DIH China. Together, they drive medical technology in the field of movement rehabilitation and VR-based rehabilitation, research and -therapy.
As part of the DIH global portfolio, Hocoma, is the global market leader for the development, manufacturing and marketing of robotic and sensor-based devices for functional movement therapy. With over 20 years pioneering the advancement of rehabilitation technology, Hocoma products and technologies can be found in the most forward-thinking neuro-rehab facilities, top hospitals and stand-out clinics across the globe.
Join us and become part of a global network of leading brands to redefine rehabilitation therapy standards of today and tomorrow!
ARE YOU INSPIRED BY…
- Maintaining all master data related to planning to achieve an optimal setup allowing an efficient workflow?
- Adapting planning master data and planning related tasks due to phase in/out of technical product changes?
- Analyzing material availability, inventory values and item turning rates to improve and adapt master data to achieve the KPI goals?
- Supporting stakeholders (Production, Procurement, Development, Sales) with necessary planning data and useful reports?
- Planning spare parts replenishment for the Regions as well as supporting the Head of Production in organizing and carrying out stock counts?
- Improving processes to ensure quality and improve lead time (Lean)?
WE MATCH WITH PEOPLE WHO...
- Are optimistic, solution-oriented and forward-thinking personalities with strong process orientation.
- Are team players that thrive on fostering and maintaining collaborative relationships across functions and regions.
- Enjoy working in multicultural teams and discussing and solving challenges in a global organization.
- Are flexible, keep their eye on the ball in a dynamic environment, and work out pragmatic solutions.
- A technical degree followed by a technical apprenticeship.
- 3+ years of solid working experience in relevant field (planning environment for manufacturing).
- Very good understanding how planning for manufacturing and for spare parts is interlinked with finance, sales, inventory, procurement, development, and customer expectation; capability and experience to manage these diverging interests within planning.
- Experience in analyzing data for supply chain performance optimization.
- Good communication skills among different departments on a global level.
- Fluent English skills and German as a plus.
- Experience working in ERP/MRP systems & SQL skills to create queries.
Leading. Innovative. Reliable. Human. Integrity. Passionate.
That is what we stand for. What do you stand for?
Please include your compelling motivation letter that points out why you match with us, and your resume when applying on our website.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Ms. Eliane Lehner (HR Business Partner), +41 43 444 22 00.