Microsoft 365 Consultant (m/f/x)
What's the role?
As a Microsoft 365 Engineer you will play a pivotal role in evolving our Digital Workplace to the next level. You will deliver impactful solutions that unleash productivity and foster collaboration of our various user groups. Doing so, you will be one of the technical experts for M365 solutions like Microsoft SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Viva or the Power Platform and work alongside a global team managing our M365 landscape. Your focus will be on keeping our Microsoft 365 environment evergreen while evaluating and implementing new solutions that further enhance the platform and bolster the collaboration and productivity of our 34k strong global workforce. You will make an impact to our business by delivering easy-to-use, scalable, and easy-to-manage solutions that make a difference. Join us on our M365 journey that was already started in 2012 together with Microsoft as the first M365 customer in Switzerland!
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software, and services for the global construction industry, and beyond. At Hilti strong customer relationships create solutions that build a better future, where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 global locations. It’s where people explore possibilities, leverage their potential, own their personal development, and grow lasting careers.
The Global IT teams, operating from our technology hubs in Switzerland, Malaysia, and the USA, work closely together by translating the latest IT innovations into sustainable, value-creating solutions & services for our customers.
What does the role involve?
As Microsoft 365 Engineer you are responsible for the stable operation and continuous improvement of parts of our Microsoft 365 platform that provides productivity and collaboration solutions for 34k employees at HILTI:
- You own parts of our Microsoft 365 platform and keep it up-to-date and secure
- You analyse the impact of new features from a UX, security and technical perspective
- You implement new features end-to-end and will be part of a team that administrates our M365 tenant
- Based on business requirements you propose new solutions that uplift productivity and the experience of our users
- You help drive user adoption and change management for the solutions you are responsible for
- You will be part of a global, multicultural team and have the opportunity collaborating closely with various teams within IT Infrastructure, Architecture & Governance and external suppliers like Microsoft.
PEOPLE - We develop our people by challenging them to leave their comfort zone, be it exploring other business areas, leading different teams or working in new locations
TEAM - Our workplace solutions create positive impacts on how 34K people with more than 80K devices all around the world are working daily.
What do we offer?
You will be working with a team of people striving for excellence, with an open, inclusive, and supportive culture. Leverage your expertise and the autonomy you will get to identify the best technological solution for the customer. See the direct impact of your work.
Come to a place where you will own your development and career journey.
Work close to your colleagues at the office in Buchs, Switzerland, near our corporate headquarters in Liechtenstein.
Enjoy the variety of healthy food from the campus restaurants, keep in shape at the in-house gym, or commute with our e-bikes free of charge. You will be amazed what the alpine life has to offer.
For the full range of benefits, take a look at https://careers.hilti.group/en/where-we-are/schaan-liechtenstein/
What you need is:
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or in a related field of study.
- You have demonstrated experience in managing a M365 environment, as well as advanced experience in some of these M365 services: Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Power Platform, Yammer and the Viva Solutions
- You have experience with either PowerShell scripting, the Power Platform or other automation solution
- You have a great ability to understand business and security requirements and translate them into reliable and value-creating technical solutions.
- You are a team-player and have a strong drive for solutions that deliver a great user experience while being secure
Why should you apply?
Become a valuable member of our highly professional and international team of IT experts and tackle the challenges of a global multinational company using the latest technologies. You have the freedom to act in the responsible area and have career prospects in a dynamic environment with excellent opportunities to develop yourself to higher levels and wider range of knowledge. We have a clearly defined career development track for every individual employee and an excellent team who are duly rewarded by performance.
Does this sound like you? We look forward to your application! For further questions, please feel free to contact the hiring manager Johannes Stein, Head of Digital Workplace via LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/johannes-stein/
*For non-EU / EFTA citizens: Please state your eligibility status to work in Switzerland/ Liechtenstein and note that if you do not own a valid Swiss/ Liechtenstein work permit, Hilti cannot guarantee your final employment due to authority regulations.
Learn more about us: https://careers.hilti.li/en-li
Learn more about life at Hilti Headquarters: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeJPLBszc2A
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer.