26 Information broker jobs in Zug
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info
Office Facilities Manager
IBKR Financial Services AG based in Zug, Switzerland is looking for a motivated and driven Office Facilities Manager to oversee the general facilities and to ensure processes in the office flow efficiently and smoothly. You will be working closely with stakeholders across the business, managing key external suppliers and providing a high level of service to support the operation needs of the business.
Reporting to the Europe Facilities Manager (EFM), you will work in collaboration with building managers, local technical management, office management, IT and general office support staff to operate facilities at optimal utilisation levels. You will be an integral part of a team that is building one of the world’s strongest brokerage brands, and part of a global enterprise that employs technology in all aspects of its business to generate prudent and controlled growth.
- Ensure the company is adhering to all Health & Safety obligations across the office
- To proactively lead on the day-to-day management of planned maintenance and repairs
- To maintain the integrity of the office via the implementation of physical and electronic security, business continuity, structural/non-structural elements of building fabric and fire safety
- To ensure that relevant audits and workplace inspections are undertaken
- Ensure statutory policies, Risk Assessments and PPE are set out within company procedures and that members of staff have the opportunity to follow and embrace guidance as appropriate
- Maintain office space management: perform employee/office moves, changes, additions, leavers etc including working closely with IT for set-ups
- Maintain shared office equipment such as printers, faxes, scanners, copy machines, etc. and their respective service agreements
- Support the EFM and the Project Management team in office reconfigurations
- Manage office supplies and mail distribution
- Office lunch management – finding suppliers and agreeing contracts
- Review utility consumption – ensuring contracts/supplies are cost effective
- Maintain all the ancillary computer equipment (monitors, monitor arms, headsets, cameras, cables)
- Support and implement office safety policies and protocols including COVID-19 measures
- Manage relationships with landlord, suppliers and other key stakeholders
- Manage and implement staff training modules
- Review and troubleshoot HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning)
- Support sustainability and initiatives
- Adhoc tasks
Qualifications, Skills & Attributes
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role managing an office of 130 + people with a proven background in Workplace/Facilities Management
- Commercial or technical apprenticeship with relevant experience. Bachelor’s degree in Facilities Management or related field as a plus
- Certificate in Health & Safety (NEBOSH/IOSH) is advantageous
- Strong understanding of Hard & Soft Services
- Experience leading on complex facilities challenges through to resolution
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Experience managing contractors and service providers that support the running of the office
- Good PC skills, including Microsoft Office
- Strong organisational skills as well as ability to multitask and think outside the box
- Team player with a hands-on approach to facilities management
- Ability to lift heavy equipment of up to 25kg (transfer/moves)
- You will have the ability to work in a complex and fast paced environment to achieve the best results
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.