Auditor - Treasury and Commodity Trading
Be a part of The New Equation.
- You will support the engagement team with the planning, execution and completion of audit tasks within group and local audits. Your focus will be on treasury and commodity trading activities of clients in different industries.
- You will be involved in consulting projects covering operating model, business processes and choice and use of treasury and trading technology.
- You work on client premises, in the office and/or at home.
- You will gain in-depth knowledge of a broad range of clients and will work in a motivated team, focused on finding opportunities to add value to our clients and teams and to yourself.
- You will collaborate with a network of highly talented and knowledgeable experts.
- You will strive to make a difference throughout the organization and act as a catalyst for change.
Your Skill Set
- You have a bachelor, master's degree or diploma in economics, and you are in the process or planning to accomplish an audit degree (like Swiss CPA).
- You have 1-4 years auditing experience and practice in using IFRS and or US GAAP.
- You are fluent in English, any other language (specifically German) is a plus.
- You have analytical skills and interpersonal skills which you demonstrate when working with your clients and teams.
- You are keen to work in a team known for its sharing, communicative culture with which other staff aspire to work with and you like to be in contact with clients.
- You are able to share your expertise and experience actively by coaching others.
+41 58 792 29 32