IMI Precision Engineering - FAS1607 Palézieux (VD) ou 1290 Versoix (GE)
Publication date:01 December 2022
IMI Precision Engineering is a world leader in engineered solutions for motion and fluid control across a wide range of sectors.
Its European Life Science business, headquartered in Geneva, provides specialised fluid control solutions for Medical Devices, Diagnostic and Analytical Instruments, Bioprocess and Biotech applications.
In order to reinforce our teams, we are looking for:
Workplace : Palézieux (VD) or Versoix (GE)
- Responsible of the purchase orders, while supporting the supply chain team,
- In charge of issuing requests for quotations and negotiation of the suppliers offers,
- Responsible for complying with SOPs, guidelines and strategies,
- Support to the team during negotiations preparation, offers analysis, information validation and preparation of reporting datas,
- Manage invoicing process in our internal ERP.
- At least 5 years of experience as a buyer,
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a regulated environment with demanding quality standards (ex : ISO13485),
- Demonstrated experience in supplier negotiation, in an industrial environment,
- Natural curiosity and high technical aptitude to understand applications,
- Demonstrable organizational skills, team spirit and a natural tendency to work autonomously and deliver on commitments is required,
- English and French required; German is a plus,
- Travel within Switzerland, occasionally international, are expected.
In this multi-faceted and challenging position, you will be joining a closely linked team of experts.
While acting as a trusted advisor to demanding Life Science customers, you will grow your sales, account management and technical skills.
Part of a fast paced, international team, you will significantly contribute to the success of the entire company.
A competitive compensation package, and continuous personal development and peer coaching is provided.
Route de l'Etraz, 126 1290 Versoix
IMI Precision Engineering - FAS