Peppercorn - talent acquisition. For more than 30 years, we support our clients in the personnel recruitment for fixed and temporary placements. We are a financially independent company within the FAVORIS group.
For an international pharmaceutical company located in Basel we are looking for
• Supporting the central order management team within the order fulfillment and revenue recognition processes for specific markets with direct deliveries to the hospitals
• Training and supporting end users,
• Identifying areas of improvement and ensuring the best use of system and continuous improvement by working closely with end users
Business process monitoring
• Develop good knowledge of the CAR-T business processes globally
• Understand, elaborate and support Order Management Processes for the already launched markets and clinical supply
• Ensure business data consistency by regular monitoring of ERP/SAP and Application interfaces, batch and print jobs.
• Perform required corrective measurements or escalate to next level support.
• Lead investigations for deviations related to Order Management processes.
Issue management and ERP enhancements
• Propose process and system improvements in order to enhance business effectiveness and efficiency
• Dealing with issues, serve as escalation level for end-users. Provide first level support to users
Training management and knowledge sharing
• Provide onboarding and trainings to end-users
Education (minimum/desirable): Higher education (Bachelor or Master degree) in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, IT, Industrial Engineering or Science (Chemistry, Pharmacy). Additional SAP trainings (internal and/or external)
English – fluent written and spoken.
German – basic
• At least 5 years of professional experience in a Supply Chain, Finance or IT role. Preferably in Health Care, Consumer Goods, Chemical or another process industry
• At least 5 years of experience in SAP usage (advanced user knowledge). Ideally Super User experience.
• Intercultural experience and ability to act in a complex, cross-functional and global Environment.
Specific Professional Competencies:
• Very good understanding of end-to-end Supply Chain processes, especially controlled aspects in Health Care industry. Full appreciation of x-functional aspects especially with Finance
• Profound knowledge of SAP functionality and underlying business processes. Awareness of computer system validation requirements and methodological aspects of ERP implementation projects. Affinity for IT applications and solutions
• Well structured, good analytical and conceptual thinking. Strong process-orientation incl. ability to define and document business processes
• Open communicator, strong customer orientation and influencing skills, team player
We are looking forward to get your application via our homepage or directly to email@example.com
Peppercorn Human Experts AG