In this interesting role as an IT Security Operations Manager you are part of the IT Security & Solution Design team at our headquarter in Zurich-Altstetten. You are responsible for end-to-end IT security operations including security analysis, incident management and engineering in a hybrid security operations centre.
IT Security Operations Manager
- Protect the organisation's digital assets and systems by detecting, qualifying and preventing cyber threats
- Responsible for managing IT security threats across the whole lifecycle
- Design, implement & maintain a state of the art IT security environment which meets business requirements
- Own and manage information security incidents across the whole lifecycle including acting as a single point of contact within the organisation and coordinating internal ressources for incident resolution
- Contribute to IT architecture, IT solution design, daily IT operations and projects and IT service management by providing IT security expertise on demand
- Single point of contact for managed security service provider (hybrid security operations centre)
- Contribute to designing, implementing and maintaining and end-to-end monitoring and alerting solution which meets the company's IT security requirements
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent professional experience
- Professional experience in similar role of at least 3 years
- Extensive know how in IT security operations and threat lifecycle management
- Experienced in IT security analysis, incident management and engineering
- Fluent in English and German (written and spoken)
- Strong communication skills as well as crisis and escalation management skills.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team
- Service and customer oriented personality who quickly and easily adapts to changing situations
Cembra Money Bank AG is a leading Swiss provider of consumer finance products and services. Its product range includes personal loans, auto leases and loans, credit cards and insurance sold with those products as well as invoice financing, deposit and savings products.
Headquartered in Zurich-Altstetten, the Bank has operations across Switzerland via a network of branches as well as alternative sales channels such as the Internet, credit card partners, independent agents and car dealers.
Cembra serves around 1 million customers in Switzerland and has around 1,000 employees from 37 nations. In September 2019, Cembra completed the acquisition of the consumer finance provider cashgate. Cembra Money Bank AG has been listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since 2013.
We only accept direct applications for this vacancy.