Tamedia is the leading private media group in Switzerland. The digital platforms, daily and weekly newspapers and magazines of Tamedia offer overview, classification and selection. The company was founded in 1893 and employs a staff of approximately 3,400 in Switzerland, Austria, Denmark, France, Germany, Israel, Luxembourg and Serbia. It has been traded at the Swiss stock exchange since 2000.
Lead DevOps Engineer (f/m) 80-100%
Attention talented individual! This is not just another job posting.
This is an opportunity to challenge yourself and make your mark on the world. You'll finally be able to contribute your skills and expertise to a company - and to a product - making a real difference in the lives of millions of people every single day.
Doodle revolutionizes the way the world schedules meetings. Our suite of scheduling tools enables individuals and enterprises around the world to own their time, be more productive, and grow their businesses. We're the industry leader in scheduling technology with 30 million monthly users, and we're just getting started.
Now's your chance to join 80 ambitious engineers, designers, product managers, marketers, and salespeople on a mission to make great meetings happen. Be a part of a global team headquartered in Zurich, with offices in Atlanta, New York City, Belgrade, and Berlin.
What we expect from you
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Lead/Cloud Architect
- Organize and Priorize work for the team
- Deep knowlege about administering Kubernetes Clusters
- Strong knowledge of Linux administration and scripting
- Knowledge in microservices architectures
- Familiarity with cloud computing infrastructure such as AWS, GCP or Azure
- Managing high traffic website infrastructure (CDN, WAF, etc)
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Salt, Terraform or Puppet.
- CI/CD Pipeline Automation
- Able to solve problems individually and thoroughly: you like think end-to-end of the consequences and move across technologies to solve potential issues
- A great team player that communicates proactively with local and remote team members
Even better if you have
We are currently working with these technologies
- Hands-on experience with managing/developing Kafka (huge plus)
- Golang development experience
- Backend: Java, Python, Node.js
- Testing: JUnit, JMockit
- Native: iOS/macOS, Android, Chrome extensions
- Infrastructure: Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Helm, Jenkins, AWS, Prometheus, Grafana, Cloudflare
- Data: MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- Process: JIRA, Kanban, Scrum, CI/CD
(Don't worry if you only know some of these, we've all had to learn them on the job and will help you getting up to speed, gently). What's awesome about working at Doodle?
So, get in touch!
- Top talent deserves a competitive salary
- Develop yourself and work on interesting projects in an open-minded and diverse culture
- Every Doodler gets a yearly budget for education, conferences, and learning resources
- Party with your colleagues at international retreats in the Alps or the Judean desert
- Travel to our offices worldwide. With or without a reason
- Enjoy a cozy office atmosphere with plenty of plants, fresh fruits and a fridge full of drinks (beer too!)
Doodle provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We believe that a diverse team makes for better products and a better workplace. Our team comes from all over the world (representing 20 nationalities) and from diverse backgrounds.
We look forward to your application Denisa Fetahovic