IT Working Student - Architecture & Portfolio Planning (f/m/d) 60%
Publication date:26 May 2023
Place of work:Olten
Alpiq Holding Ltd. is a Swiss energy company operating throughout Europe. Its activities include the generation and supply of electricity, energy trading, energy management, energy services as well as energy technology. Alpiq Ltd. is a subsidiary of Alpiq Holding Ltd. with headquarters in Olten.
You will work within the IT department and closely with the management, enterprise architecture community, portfolio and project management teams within Switzerland (Olten / Lausanne) and with Prague (CZ).
- You will support the Architecture & Portfolio Planning Team in analyses, solution finding and decision-making processes.
- After an appropriate introduction, you will assume responsibility in specific areas with the aim to enhance the value and quality of outputs of the Architecture & Portfolio Planning Team.
- You will organize and prepare meetings, workshops and presentations on management level, participate in them, document decisions and follow up on agreed activities.
- You will support the enterprise architecture community in documentation and analysis.
- Learn, set up and support PowerBI dashboards that provide insights to decision makers.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's program in the field of Energy, Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or Economics.
- First work experience and very good knowledge of MS Office 365
- Knowledge of PowerBI and PowerQuery
- Proficient in English as a must and ideally in German as well
- Quick comprehension as well as a structured, analytical, and solution-oriented approach in daily work
- Outgoing and communicative personality with good organizational skills and entrepreneurial thinking
- Knowledge of architecture management and project portfolio management a plus