- Job TitleDevOps Engineer
- Vacancy Reference Number16310
- Work SiteSwitzerland / | CHE - All Regions / Geneva
- Contract TypePermanent [Full-Time]
- Minimum number of years of experience required0 year or "beginner accepted"
We call ourselves the Innovation Makers. Why? It’s not just because it is one of our corporate values, it’s about our cutting-edge approaches. We strive to innovate & transform the most creative ideas into concrete projects to exceed client expectations.
At Altran we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation.
We’re not just offering you a job; we’re inviting you to be part of our community. We will provide you trainings on last technologies, also on DevOps & grounds to work for top notch companies & engineer the career you like.
Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
If you are a team player looking to satisfy your thirst of knowledge, you’ve found the place.
- Promote code out of our Software Factory to production, with the goal of automating every part of the process without making any compromise on the quality of the delivered solution.
- Setup state-of-the-art analytics and monitoring capabilities, providing both prescriptive and predictive insights.
- Diagnose production issues, perform root cause analysis and work with all members of the cross-functional team to propose solutions.
- Provide specifications and code reproducers so that Software Engineers can write bug fixes.
- Provide continuous guidance to Software Engineers around operational challenges, such as reliability and manageability, making sure that software implementations are production-proof.
- Design and write code for infrastructure, Quality Assurance, configuration, or security components.
- Promote data-driven decision making and identify the metrics that matter
- You have 1 to 2 years of experience and hold a Bachelor or Master degree in computer science from EPFL/HES
- You like to develop on Java 8 & Front Angular 2 or JS (with React, Viewjs) usingOracle - Mango SQL
- You have strong interest to learn on DevOps methodology, including automation, infrastructure as code and XaaS
- Familiar with containers and orchestrators: using Docker and Kubernetes
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Fluent in English and French