Regional Procurement Manager Marketing & Corporate Services
“I want a unique opportunity to be part of a global team where I can fulfill my potential and deliver value to the business”
Nestrade Procurement Division, Vevey, Switzerland
Permanent contract, 100%
Travel rate: from 5 to 10%
There is no better time to join our Global Procurement Team!
The combination of a rapidly-evolving world around us and the successful implementation of our new procurement model make it an incredibly exciting time to join us. Sustainable practices, transparency, and innovation will drive the success of our organization into the future and we want you to be part of this!
We are currently looking for a highly competent Regional Procurement Manager based in Switzerland, responsible for managing the commercial and sourcing activity for our Customer Relationship Centers (Call Centers) and Sales Demonstrators used by Nestlé worldwide.
Reporting directly to the Global Category Manager, you will be responsible for defining and implementing the category strategy for the spend in scope on a regional and global level, utilizing strategic sourcing processes, tools and policies.
Procurement at Nestlé:
As strategic partner of the business, we help the company achieving sustainable growth and we ensure responsibly-sourced supply and value creation. Located in hubs in Switzerland, Panama and Malaysia, our division provides a range of services, including the management of procurement for specific raw materials, packaging, indirect materials and other services. We also support markets with managing local spend. For you, this will be the opportunity to become a real strategic partner – delivering sustainable value and working with the business, for the business.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Contribution to global sourcing strategy with regional inputs, implementation and communication plan and supplier management plan.
- Identify appropriate suppliers for the spend category selected in collaboration with markets and HQ functions.
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership.
- Ensure that all the key suppliers within the spend category in charge completely adhere to Nestlé standards (Responsible sourcing, Tungsten, Reverse factoring, SHE certifications).
- Be able to manage innovation with suppliers and/or integrate their innovation into Nestle.
- Ensure alignment with Supply chain functions and the agreed service level is achieved.
What your experience should include?
- University degree in Procurement, Business Administration, Supply Chain, Economics or Finance.
- Over a sustained period (3-5 years) has demonstrated success in delivering competitive advantage to the business through development and implementation of sourcing strategies for different Marketing & Sales categories including Customer Relationship Center and Sales Demonstratorswithin an international company.
- Ability to successfully lead projects and implement change.
- Demonstrated success in risk management, responsible sourcing and supplier relation management.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills - with the ability to influence and collaborate with a variety of stakeholders across a complex organization.
- Understanding of National and International Procurement Regulations.
- Fluency in English, another language will be an asset.
What’s on offer?
- A challenging role with global responsibilities.
- Genuine opportunities for career development, training and personal development.
- Attractive and dynamic international working environment.
- Modern “smart office” locations providing agile & collaborative workspaces.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an entrepreneurial mind-set with excellent negotiation and communication skills and the ability to influence and collaborate with individuals across a complex organization.
If your profile matches our needs we will be looking forward to receive your application in English. Please visit www.nestle.com/jobs and apply in English .
The Nestlé Group is the world’s largest food and beverage company with 91.4 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2018. It is present in 190 countries around the world, has 413 factories and its 308,000 employees are committed to Nestlé’s purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.