Regional Procurement Manager / Activation
(Print & POS)
“I want to stand out while being part of an outstanding challenge”
Nestrade, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Undefined period of time, 100%
Travel rate: from 5 to 10%
There is no better time to join our Global Procurement Team!
The combination of a rapidly-evolving world around us and the successful implementation of our new procurement model make it an incredibly exciting time to join us. Sustainable practices, transparency, and innovation will drive the success of our organization into the future and we want you to be part of this!
We are currently looking for a highly competent Regional Procurement Manager, responsible for managing the commercial and sourcing activity for Print & POS used by Nestlé worldwide.
Reporting directly to the Global Category Manager, you will be responsible for defining and implementing the category strategy for the spend in scope on a global level, utilizing strategic sourcing processes, tools and policies.
Procurement at Nestlé:
As strategic partner of the business, we help the company achieving sustainable growth and we ensure responsibly-sourced supply and value creation. Located in hubs in Switzerland, Panama and Malaysia, our division provides a range of services, including the management of procurement for specific raw materials, packaging, indirect materials and other services. We also support markets with managing local spend. For you, this will be the opportunity to become a real strategic partner – delivering sustainable value and working with the business, for the business.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Contribute, define and execute the global procurement strategy for Print&POS for Asia Pacific & Oceania.
- Ensure Supplier Relationship Management by taking supplier development and management actions.
- Handle negotiations seeking the best Total Cost Ownership contracts and the most beneficial commercial agreements with suppliers.
- Lead projects delivering harmonisation and innovation.
- Manage sourcing teams to create and implement the Above-Market Spend Category Strategies.
- Manage the relationship with various stakeholders to integrate category plans and outcomes in local budgets and planning.
- Develop team capabilities by leveraging category knowledge and leadership skills.
- Overall management of reporting on your category and handle business planning.
- Promote and ensure compliance to Nestlé's Corporate Business Principles, policies and standards.
What your experience should include?
- University degree in Procurement, Marketing, Communication.
- Minimum 5 years in sourcing for marketing categories, ideally gained with or within Activation categories: POS, commercial print, promotional items, marketing and sales.
- Project Management Skills & Marketing/Communications skills.
- Proven track record in working across the organization with different teams in complex organizations.
- Demonstrated successful use of risk management, responsible sourcing and supplier relation management.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Understanding of National and International Procurement Regulations.
- Fluency in English, any other language would be an asset.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an entrepreneurial mind-set with excellent negotiation and communication skills and the ability to influence and collaborate with individuals across a complex organization.
If your profile matches our needs we will be looking forward to receive your application in English. Please visit www.nestle.com/jobs and apply in English .
Our Nestlé purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future for individuals & families, for our communities and for the planet is lived every day by our 323’000 employees across all our sites.
We are the world’s leading Nutrition, Health & Wellness company with 89.8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2017. Our 2000+ brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to your local favourites. We bring Nutrition, Health and Wellness to people and their pets, throughout their lives, through our wide portfolio of products and services. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our group and reasons to join us onwww.nestle.com.