Global Procurement Manager/ Filling & Packing Equipment
“I want a unique opportunity to be part of a global team where I can fulfill my potential and deliver value to the business”
Nestrade Procurement Division, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Undefined period of time, 100%
Travel rate: from 5 to 10%
There is no better time to join our Global Procurement Team!
The combination of a rapidly-evolving world around us and the successful implementation of our new procurement model make it an incredibly exciting time to join us. Sustainable practices, transparency, and innovation will drive the success of our organization into the future and we want you to be part of this!
We are currently looking for a highly competent Global Procurement Manager based in either Panama or Kuala Lumpur, responsible for managing the commercial and sourcing activity for Filling & Packing used by Nestlé worldwide.
Reporting directly to the Global Category Manager, you will be responsible for defining and implementing the Filling & Packing strategy for the spend in scope on a global level, utilizing strategic sourcing processes, tools and policies.
Procurement at Nestlé:
As strategic partner of the business, we help the company achieving sustainable growth and we ensure responsibly-sourced supply and value creation. Located in hubs in Switzerland, Panama and Malaysia, our division provides a range of services, including the management of procurement for specific raw materials, packaging, indirect materials and other services. We also support markets with managing local spend. For you, this will be the opportunity to become a real strategic partner – delivering sustainable value and working with the business, for the business.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Perform supplier market/category/supply risk analysis and develop Total Cost Ownership (TCO) models to identify improvement opportunities.
- Collaborate with technical stakeholders/suppliers to drive Total Delivered Cost (TDC) reduction.
- Negotiate contracts ensuring the most beneficial commercial agreements with suppliers in line with the strategy.
- Manage the relationship with various stakeholders to integrate category plans and outcomes in local budgets and price planning.
- Lead the planning and regular contract SLA reviews with suppliers and other functional partners.
- Ensure compliance to Nestlé's Corporate Business Principles, policies and standards.
What is required?
- University degree in Engineering, Procurement, Business Administration, Supply Chain, Economics or Finance.
- A Minimum of 5 years of experience in a strategic sourcing or strategic procurement role, ideally gained in a relevant category.
- Previousexposure to manufacturing / machinery procurement would be a benefit.
- Knowledge of the International Procurement Regulations.
- Exposure to risk management, responsible sourcing and supplier relationship management.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills - with the ability to influence and collaborate with a variety of stakeholders across a complex organization.
- Fluency in English - Mandarin / Spanish would be an asset.
What’s on offer?
- A challenging role with regional and global responsibilities to help drive the implementation of the Nestlé Group Filling & Packing strategy.
- Genuine opportunities for career development, training and personal development.
- We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment within modern “smart office” locations providing flexible & collaborative workspaces.
- To become part of the Global Procurement team within Nestlé and to help drive value into our business.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for a highly people-oriented candidate with excellent negotiation and communication skills and the ability to influence and collaborate with individuals across a complex organization.
If your profile matches our needs we will be looking forward to receive your application in English. Please visit www.nestle.com/jobs and apply in English .
Our Nestlé purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future for individuals & families, for our communities and for the planet is lived every day by our 323’000 employees across all our sites.
We are the world’s leading Nutrition, Health & Wellness company with 89.8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2017. Our 2000+ brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to your local favourites. We bring Nutrition, Health and Wellness to people and their pets, throughout their lives, through our wide portfolio of products and services. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our group and reasons to join us onwww.nestle.com.