Regional Procurement Manager (AMS) / Marketing Content
Based in Panama
“I want a unique opportunity to be part of a global team where I can fulfill my potential and deliver value to the business”
Nestrade Procurement Division, Panama
Full time, permanent position, 100%
Travel rate: 5 to 10%
There is no better time to join our Global Procurement Team!
The combination of a rapidly-evolving world around us and the successful implementation of our new procurement model make it an incredibly exciting time to join us. Sustainable practices, transparency, and innovation will drive the success of our organization into the future and we want you to be part of this!
We are currently looking for a highly competent Regional Procurement Manager based in Panama, responsible for managing the commercial and sourcing activity for the Creative, Media Production and Digital Agencies used by Nestlé worldwide.
Reporting directly to the Category Manager, you will be responsible for defining and implementing the Marketing Content strategy for the spend in scope on a global level, utilizing strategic sourcing processes, tools and policies.
Procurement at Nestlé:
As strategic partner of the business, we help the company achieving sustainable growth and we ensure responsibly-sourced supply and value creation. Located in hubs in Switzerland, Panama and Malaysia, our division provides a range of services, including the management of procurement for specific raw materials, packaging, indirect materials and other services. We also support markets with managing local spend. For you, this will be the opportunity to become a real strategic partner – delivering sustainable value and working with the business, for the business.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Contribute, define and execute the regional (LATAM and North America regions) procurement strategy for creative, media production and digital agencies, together with the Global Category Manager and roll it out.
- Lead and perform supplier market/category/supply risk analysis and develop Total Cost Ownership (TCO) models to identify improvement opportunities in line with the sourcing strategy. Have experience of delivering change – new supplier solutions, new tools, and new ways of working in a complex and changing multi-brand environment.
- Enhanced standards of performance and contribution to the right suppliers.
- Internal efficiency improvements.
- Cost savingsopportunity and reduces total cost of ownership.
- Incremental added value from our indirect suppliers.
- Engage and manage the relationship with various stakeholders and align and convince them to integrate category global plans and strategies.
- In partnership with Supplier Relationship Management Experts, lead the planning and regular contract SLA reviews with suppliers and other functional partners.
- Ensure compliance to Nestlé's Corporate Business Principles, policies and standards.
What is required?
- University degree in Procurement, Business Administration, Marketing and/or Communication.
- Minimum 3 years in sourcing for marketing categories in a FMCG environment.
- Commercial understanding of strategic category management.
- Strong marketing services knowledge.
- Proven track record in working across the organization with different teams in complex organizations.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, able to make a personal impact and influence senior management.
- Strong negotiation skills able to lead complex negotiations, manage the relationship and driving demanding service levels.
- Understanding of National and International Procurement Regulations.
- Fluency in English, another language will be an asset.
What’s on offer?
- A challenging role with global responsibilities.
- Genuine opportunities for career development, training and personal development.
- Attractive and dynamic international working environment.
- Modern “smart office” locations providing agile & collaborative workspaces.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an entrepreneurial mind-set with excellent negotiation and communication skills and the ability to influence and collaborate with individuals across a complex organization.
If your profile matches our needs we will be looking forward to receive your application in English. Please visit www.nestle.com/jobs and apply in English .
Our Nestlé purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future for individuals & families, for our communities and for the planet is lived every day by our 323’000 employees across all our sites.
We are the world’s leading Nutrition, Health & Wellness company with 89.8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2017. Our 2000+ brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to your local favourites. We bring Nutrition, Health and Wellness to people and their pets, throughout their lives, through our wide portfolio of products and services. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.