Global Procurement Manager IS/IT
“I want a unique opportunity to be part of a global team where I can fulfill my potential and deliver value to the business”
Nestrade, Panama or Kuala Lumpur
Undefined period of time, 100%
Travel rate: from 5 to 10%
There is no better time to join our Global Procurement Team!
The combination of a rapidly-evolving world around us and the successful implementation of our new procurement model make it an incredibly exciting time to join us. Sustainable practices, transparency, and innovation will drive the success of our organization into the future and we want you to be part of this!
We are currently looking for 2 highly competent Global Procurement Managers based in Panama and Kuala Lumpur , responsible for managing the commercial and sourcing activity for IS/IT used by Nestlé worldwide.
Reporting directly to the Procurement Category Manager,you be responsible for the flawless execution of the category sourcing strategy globally. You will be responsible for the end-to-end management of the spend category, creating competitive advantage and contributing to the reduction of operational risk.
Procurement at Nestlé:
As strategic partner of the business, we help the company achieving sustainable growth and we ensure responsibly-sourced supply and value creation. Located in hubs in Switzerland, Panama and Malaysia, our division provides a range of services, including the management of procurement for specific raw materials, packaging, indirect materials and other services. We also support markets with managing local spend. For you, this will be the opportunity to become a real strategic partner – delivering sustainable value and working with the business, for the business.
- Manage the relationship with various stakeholders to integrate category plans and outcomes in local budgets and price planning.
- Define and implement the category strategy, utilizing Strategic Sourcing processes, tools and policies.
- Perform supplier market/category/supply risk analysis and develop Total Cost Ownership (TCO) models to identify improvement opportunities.
- Negotiate contracts ensuring the most beneficial commercial agreements with suppliers in line with the strategy.
- In partnership with Supplier Relationship Management, lead the commercial relationship with strategic suppliers and ensure regular contract SLAs.
- Ensure compliance to Nestlé's Corporate Business Principles, policies and standards.
Education and experience
- University degree in Procurement, Business Administration and/or Supply Chain.
- Minimum 3 years in sourcing for different spend categories, ideally gained in IS/IT.
- Exposure to international environment.
- Demonstrated successful use of risk management, responsible sourcing and supplier relation management.
- Proven experience in concluding strategic deals
- Fluency in English, another language will be an asset.
What’s on offer?
- A challenging role with global responsibilities.
- Genuine opportunities for career development, training and personal development.
- We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment within modern “smart office” locations providing flexible & collaborative workspaces.
- To become part of the Global Procurement team within Nestlé and to help drive value into our business.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for a highly people-oriented candidate with excellent negotiation and communication skills and the ability to influence and collaborate with individuals across a complex organization.
If your profile matches our needs and if you want to make a difference apply directly in English at www.nestle.com/jobs .
Our Nestlé purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future for individuals & families, for our communities and for the planet is lived every day by our 323’000 employees across all our sites.
We are the world’s leading Nutrition, Health & Wellness company with 89.8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2017. Our 2000+ brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to your local favourites. We bring Nutrition, Health and Wellness to people and their pets, throughout their lives, through our wide portfolio of products and services. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our group and reasons to join us onwww.nestle.com.