About Open Systems
We deliver a cybersecurity experience way beyond expectations. We pioneered a SASE that’s adaptable and scalable, with a true zero trust approach, and a unique MDR service that minimizes disruptions through precision containment. Our teams now monitor over 3 million endpoints 24x7 from our locations around the globe. No wonder we call it crazy good cybersecurity. Discover more at www.open-systems.com.
Do you enjoy the combination of technology and people? Read on, this job might be just for you!
You are part of team supporting customers across a range of national and international organizations. You design, configure, install and migrate globally-deployed network security solutions. More specifically, you analyze the needs of our customers and work hand in hand with them to provide the best advice, design and deployment solutions.
In this role, you will be responsible for customer-onboarding projects right from the concept phase and all the way through to production. Your internal key stakeholders include our Sales Engineering, Customer Success and Operations teams.
Qualifications & skills
- You have an ETH, university or FH degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- You are fluent in German and English and enjoy the combination of technology and communication skills.
- You are highly motivated to learn new skills and expand your existing theoretical and practical knowledge in training programs
Ideally you also bring some of the following skills to the table:
- Knowledge of Unix and Linux operating systems
- Understanding of networking in general and the major internet protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, SMTP, SSH, DNS, BGP, OSPF)
- Knowledge of network security concepts and practices. Core technologies: firewalls, VPN networks, IDS and IPS, email security and remote access
- Design and implementation of global WAN and hub network topologies
- Communication and cooperation with international clients
- Competence to work in a team, as well as individually
What we offer
Open Systems will offer you interesting challenges in the dynamic and global environment of SD-WAN and cybersecurity. You will be in a work environment in which innovative solutions, rapid development times, creativity, and open communication are practiced and continuously fostered. The pursuit of technical advancement is at the center of our attention. Our employees are known as enthusiastic, humorous, and passionate individuals. It’s all about people because it’s them who make us stand out in the marketplace, not our technology.
This position will be based in either our headquarters in Zürich, and will get the opportunity to work at the second Mission Control operations center in California or Hawaii for a few months.
We look forward to receiving your online application (CV, cover letter and reference letters - please note that you have to compress your application into two attachments).
Come as you are! We search for amazing people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. Open Systems welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Direct applications only will be considered.
Für diese Stelle bewerben