About Open Systems
We deliver a cybersecurity experience way beyond expectations. We pioneered a SASE that’s adaptable and scalable, with a true zero trust approach, and a unique MDR service that minimizes disruptions through precision containment. Our teams now monitor over 3 million endpoints 24x7 from our locations around the globe. No wonder we call it crazy good cybersecurity. Discover more at www.open-systems.com.
Join our Digital Experience team and help us to make networks and security visible, understandable, and beautiful as a
As a Product Owner, you will lead one of our full-stack engineering teams and have the opportunity to bring Open Systems Customer Portal to the next level by enabling our customers to get the most seamless experience to manage and operate their global network and security. Together with Software Engineers, UX Designers and Data Scientists you will shape, specify, and implement solutions that emphasize the value of strong IT security services, ease the operation of thousands of devices deployed across the globe, and provide intelligent insights into security-relevant data and processes. As part of the Mission Control team, you'll share operational duties with your colleagues.
- Manage and prioritize the product backlog
- Translate product management’s strategies to tasks for development
- Understand the market and customer needs
- Act as the main point of contact between the team and stakeholders
- Set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Turn data insights into products with actionable outcomes to the user
- Nurture ideas and solutions to existing customer problems
- Working experience as a Product Owner
- Experience with modern frontend frameworks (React, Angular, Vue) and backend technologies (Spring, Express, or similar)
- Hands-on mentality and willingness to contribute to development
- Experience in leading an engineering team
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative and innovative thinker
What we offer:
As a Product Owner, you will be able to co-define our products. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to participate in coached training programs in areas such as networking and the major internet protocols as well as network security concepts and practices.
At Open Systems we embrace the agile mindset and strive to continuously improve the way we do things. We are passionate about what we do and work in an environment where we value innovation, creativity, and open communication. The pursuit of user-centered design and technical advancement is at the center of our attention to create value for our customers.
You will be based at our EMEA headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland, and will get the opportunity to work out of our US headquarters in Redwood City, California for a few months.
Come as you are! We're looking for amazing people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. Open Systems welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
We're looking forward to receiving your application! Only direct applications will be considered.
If you have any questions, please contact Martin Blecher at +41 58 100 10 10.
Für diese Stelle bewerben