Clearing Associate - Retail Clearing
Due to the rapid growth and expansion of our business activities in various markets, we have the following full-time opening for a professional, motivated and technologically orientated Retail Clearing Associate.
The Retail Clearing Associate is responsible to operate positions in the retail securities clearing department. The position involves daily trade reconciliation and settlement functions including interfacing with various clearinghouses and exchanges. Potential candidates should be good problem solvers, organized, and reliable team players.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Trade and Position reconciliation
- Settlement monitoring of our Institutional and Prime Business
- Support Prime- and Institutional Services with clearing and settlement related questions
- Support of Customer Service Representatives and US Accounting
- Asset transfers
Qualification & Skills
- KV or equivalent experience, preferably in the banking / finance sector
- Familiarity with securities administration and / or settlement
- Securities Lending and Borrowing should be a term which in theory is understood
- IT skills: proficient user of MS Office, familiarity with clearing systems is a plus
- Languages: fluency in English and German.
- Personality: ambitious, detail orientated with the ability to work independently.
If you have ambition, motivation and initiative, we can offer you real responsibility and the opportunity to work in a demanding but rewarding team-oriented environment. Are you interested in this challenging position within a financially successful and technologically advanced organization? We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info