Corporate Actions Associate
The associate will be responsible to identify, track and determine the risk implications of all European corporate actions for customer and proprietary positions. Potential candidates are good problem solvers, well organized, and reliable team players. There will be daily communication with our US headquarters, global corporate actions staff, various counterparties and clearing organizations.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Analyze, monitor and verify incoming corporate action information and counterparty claims on European voluntary and mandatory actions
- Initiate payments and deliveries
- Evaluate and reconcile the company’s books and records with clearinghouses and banks
- Instruct clearinghouses and banks with our instructions for corporate events
- Organize the instructions from our trading department and customers
- Communicate with all the involved internal and external parties
Qualification & Skills
- Commercial apprenticeship, preferably in the banking or finance industry.
- Securities administration experience
- Knowledge of Securities Lending and Borrowing and derivative products is an advantage
- Proficient MS Office user; eager to learn new programs and products
- Languages: Fluent in English (daily use) and German
- Detail oriented and ability to work accurately under pressure
- Open-minded team player with good comprehension skills
If you have ambition, motivation and initiative, we can offer you real responsibility and the opportunity to work in a demanding but rewarding team oriented environment. Are you interested in this challenging position within a financially successful and technologically advanced organization? We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info