Junior Mortgage Specialist International Clients
Junior Mortgage Specialist International Clients # 145876Switzerland-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich | Full-time (FT) | Private Banking and Wealth Management |
145876Finance / Controlling / Accounting / Audit / Tax / TreasuryEnglish
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- A dynamic position within RAL Real Estate Finance Switzerland in the International Wealth Management division based in Zurich. This role is an exciting opportunity for you to become a Swiss mortgage senior specialist in working on MCD regulatory, compliance and legal topics and to build yourself a strong network within Credit Suisse
- Support to build a Competence Center for MCD Mortgage Credit Directives Switzerland. You perform a variety of regulatory and operational tasks, including maintenance and development of the MCD framework, processes and tools as well as organize regular alignment and coordination meetings
- You ensure an impeccable and timely after sales service for MCD mortgages on Swiss properties (product extensions, repayments, reimbursements, product switches) in cooperation with Relationship Managers
- Being part of an international, challenging and diverse environment with positive impact for your personal development
- You have opportunities to grow within our organization and to foster knowhow on various topics
- You join a visionary team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- An university degree or/and an equivalent education (e.g. a completed Banking & Finance Certificate)
- You previously gathered experiences – ideally 3 - 5 years working experience – in real estate finance and have an affinity for legal, paralegal and/or compliance topics
- The quality of your work meets high standards, capable of working independently and taking ownership on specific items
- You are a focused and committed person who loves working with a strong attention to detail and with ability to coordinate tasks within the bank
- As a dedicated and trustworthy team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude
- You are fluent in English and German. French, Italian or other languages are a plus
- Excellent computer literacy as well as analytical skills
Ms. M. Wiendlocha would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.