GC e-Billing & Access Rights Controller
Your field of responsibility
- The opportunity to support the launch and implementation of the department’s e-Billing system in Switzerland
- You will focus on oversight and audit of legal invoices, in particular Client Identifying Data (CID)
- You will be responsible for liaising with the engagement GC lawyers & external counsel to identify and redact CID prior to invoice submission
- You assist the global e-billing team with system administration, end user and law firm support
- The chance to participate in projects to improve and streamline the CID audit process
- As deputy LISA (Local Information Security Administrator) you will be responsible for:
- control, scrutinize and authorize access rights in compliance with the need-to-know principle and relevant security regulations (policies and standards as well as area-specific guidelines)
- Collaborate closely with General Counsel colleagues to provide valuable support in determining necessary and appropriate access rights
- Perform periodic reviews of access rights (e.g. recertification) and compile appropriate system access recommendations for line managers
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values.
Your skills and experience
- A successfully completed apprenticeship in banking or IT or similar
- With your profound knowledge of banking processes/systems and a strong IT affinity you are a good asset to our team
- If you gathered experience of access rights management processes this would be a plus
- Working proficiency in English and German
- You present a structured way of thinking and work independently while showing initiative and a high level of reliability
- You show strong analytical skills as well as pay attention to detail and quality
- You are open-minded and have a natural ease to combine strong interpersonal skills with a positive personality
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Mr. T. von Martini would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.