Private Banking Market Officer UK and Nordics - International Wealth Management Northern Europe
Private Banking Market Officer UK and Nordics - International Wealth Management Northern Europe #152321Switzerland-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich | Full-time (FT) | Private Banking and Wealth Management |
152321Wealth Management / Wealth & Financial PlanningEnglish
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- An exciting opportunity to join the BA Northern Europe COO department within IWM as a private banking market officer
- The chance for you to combine exposure to the front, market, cross border and risk management, which provides a platform to build Market Management and Cross Border expertise on the UK and Nordics markets
- An international and multifaceted environment, working closely with a team of specialists, and collaborating with a wide range of departments and businesses
- The accountability to focus on regulatory/legal analysis with close cooperation with General Counsel (both Legal and Compliance) regarding cross border legal matters
- A broad advisory function, giving you exposure to work with the front on client cases and to learn how the bank handles market and client risks
- The tasks to prepare and conduct Market Leader meetings, Market Councils and trainings for the front
- The opportunity to drive market specific initiatives, with a direct impact on the front and on reducing the risk of the bank
- University degree (focus on Law, Regulatory / Risk would be an asset) or banking apprenticeship completed with a higher education
- At least 4- 6 years working experience in Private Banking, business management, risk management, compliance or regulatory type of role
- Knowledge of the United Kingdom regulatory environment or of Cross Border Banking regulations required
- Good knowledge in MS office. Knowledge of Credit Suisse Bank applications (e.g. GTMT travel, CSDA) appreciated
- A structured and detailed oriented personality
- Strong social and collaborative skills, with an ability to cope with diverse personalities in an international environment
- Proficiency in English, additional European languages (e.g. Nordics) appreciated
Mr. J. Lindemann would be happy to review your application.
Please apply via our career portal
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.