Network Security Implementation Specialist
Network Security Implementation Specialist #145647Switzerland-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich | Full-time (FT) | Technology [IT] |
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- An exciting and meaningful position within the newly insourced Network Security team. Being located in Switzerland, you are part of our new team that is at its starting point and is taking shape in the next months.
- Overall our Network Security team is part of the Group Chief Information Office with over 10’000 staff supporting the entire range of IT infrastructure, including cloud platforms.
- You work with the newest technologies and products the bank has in place to protect its networks – Secure Browsing, Secure Connection, DC Protection and End User NAC to name just the most important capabilities in the Network Security space.
- You have the opportunity to implement, as an expert, all types of ‘change-the-bank’ activities, be it in the context of regular change management or projects. Supporting your colleagues of the Network Security Operations team with L3 expertise is an additional meaningful responsibility.
- Your know how in network security is also needed as the basis for the development of new services in this ever changing IT security domain.
- You can make full use of your communication skills as you interact intensively not only within the Network Security teams but across the entire value chain of the bank’s IT security including Cyber Security and external providers.
- Your work will be of critical importance for CS’s overall security exposure!
- Your performance and success in this job shall make you a potential candidate for future team lead roles.
- Your professional education is based on a Bacholer’s degree or a professional degree in computer technology (Informatikerin/Informatiker, ICT-Fachfrau/ICT-Fachmann or equivalent) – certifications in security (e.g. CISSP, ISO27001) and the process framework ITIL are a plus.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role in security operations or security implementation - professional experience in the finance industry is considered as an asset.
- You have an in-depth understanding of security principles and security technologies such as Firewalls, Proxies, IDS/IPS, Network Access Control a.s.o. ideally gained with previous engagements in international companies.
- You bring a good understanding of products such as Zscaler, Palo Alto, Cisco, Rebasoft or equivalent on a configuration level.
- Familiarity with security standards (e.g. PCI DSS, NIST, ISO27002:2013) and experience in SIEM and log analysis (e.g. Splunk) would be considered a plus!
- To build and maintain positive relationships with your colleagues you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English.
- Do you have a working attitude that can be described as a subtle mix of ‘don’t-touch-a-running-system’ and ‘let’s-have-it-done’ in combination with an uncompromised security mindset? Do you represent a dedicated affinity to information technology as part of your DNA? Then we are sure that you would be an excellent fit for our team.
Ms. Ellen Pöthke-Hohenberger would be happy to receive your application. Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.