2020 International Wealth Management Summer Associate Program, Latam incl. Mexico; Conosur (Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay, Chile) and Pacto Andino (Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Bolivia) – Relationship Manager #140769Switzerland-Switzerland - Western CH-Genève | Full-time (FT) | Private Banking and Wealth Management |
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
We are looking for MBA/ Master students aiming to become successful Relationship Managers to cover the Latin American markets, out of our swiss offices.
Relationship Managers offer comprehensive advice, investment products and wealth management solutions to high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. Our clients include entrepreneurs, top executives and wealthy families who have complex wealth management and financing needs.
As an advisor in Private Banking, you’ll work closely with the Investment Banking and Asset Management divisions to provide clients with a broad range of products and solutions.
The Summer Associate program allows you to:
- Experience a structured 8-10 week program especially designed for MBA students
- Get an insight into the day-to-day Private Banking business
- Receive an in-depth introduction to the firm and your role as a Relationship Manager including broad networking opportunities
- Participate in a challenging business assignment and develop your own business plan
- Benefit from bespoke web-based training on topics including investments, products, sales and advisory
- Present your achievements and business plan to the senior management
- Offer the potential to become a Full-time Associate 2021
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.