Assistant Manager, Manager, Senior Manager (all genders), Financial Services Transformation
Business line Risk Advisory City Zurich Experience level Experienced Working time percentage 80% - 100% Date published 19-Aug-2021 Req # 489
Help our clients successfully manage global challenges
Launch your career as a Manager in our Financial Services Transformation team, where you will advise demanding clients on complex strategic and operational issues. Our team offers a wide range of F2B process optimisation or Target Operating Model (TOM) review, design and transformation services within the areas of lending, client advisory and client lifecycle that help financial services institutions to successfully manage local and global challenges.
In this role, you will support national and international clients on simplifying, digitalising, optimizing, and improving their processes. You can make their operating models more effective or efficient or review and enhance risk frameworks to create superior customer experiences as well as improve financial performance. Be part of a team in which not only numbers are processed, but success is celebrated.
How you can make an impact
- Be part of a dynamic and challenging role in a fast-growing company and in one of the biggest Financial Services professional firms worldwide
- Have the possibility to coach teams of approx. 3-5 consultants in the day-to-day execution of engagements for our clients
- As of day one, engage with our client staff to build effective relationships and learn from our leading global risk expertise
- Together with the team, help to identify, analyse, design, and implement tailored solutions for our clients in the financial services industry with a focus on risk management, compliance, and regulations, including related elements of process optimization, operating models, and digitalization
- Join a highly motivated and multicultural team at our office in Zurich for projects within Switzerland and abroad Be part of an international and interdisciplinary team with plenty of learning on the job opportunities
Who we are looking for
- You feel motivated to apply your university degree knowledge (ideally Master) in a business, finance, or math-related science field to support our Financial Services Transformation team
- You have 6-7 years of experience working in consulting, financial services, fintech, asset or wealth management
- You can help our clients with your strong functional knowledge, in the area of non-financial risk management (NFRM) and regulatory compliance as well as adjacent fields such as target operating model design, process optimization, digitalization, analytics, business development, project management, change management and problem-solving skills
- You are proactive and have the desire to seek new opportunities and identify, understand, and respond to client and market needs
- A structured, result-driven attitude with an entrepreneurial, creative mind-set as well as the ability to work and lead effectively in teams, would be a big asset to be successful within our team
- You are business fluent in English. German or any further languages would be a big advantage
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team at our Zurich office. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Within our Financial Services Team you can be part of one of our different clusters:
Have the opportunity to advise FSI clients how to evolve their Operating Models by strategic Front-2-Back improvements of core value chains with a focus on credit lending products. Thereby you can support in amongst others strategy development, process optimization, digitalization and change management.
Client Analytics and E2E LifeCycle Management
Support our clients in optimising their client-facing advisory, lead generation and sales processes on a strategic and operational level. Together as a team, we help them to enhance customer experience and satisfaction while improving financial performance.
Asset & wealth management and compliance transformation
Together with your team, focus on optimizing and digitalizing front-to-back processes in wealth management (esp. client onboarding) and the review, design and transformation of risk & compliance target operating models (TOM) in financial services, for which we also leverage risk analytics solutions (e.g. voice analytics)
Financial Crime Prevention
Support our clients in fighting financial crime such as money laundering, violation of sanctions, corruption, and fraud. Thereby you can support in amongst other optimizing the detection models using advanced analytics and big data, integrating financial crime prevention into client processes, and improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the preventive measures.
Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and transformation
Have the opportunity to advice our clients in different industries on how to set-up their risk management function. We support as a team to define the risk strategy and appetite, followed by defining the risk function and its organization to identify, measure, and managing the risks within the defined boundaries.
Internal Audit for Financial Services
Support our clients to get more value out of their internal audit function by complementing it with specific skills which we are using on our consulting engagements in order to provide more insights and assurance for the board of directors. Help us to enable the internal audit functions to create more impact by applying latest technology such as analytics and big data and new methodologies such as agile auditing.
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Julia Sander at email@example.com
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 489