CROSS is an information systems consulting and services company with 34 years of experience. Our company creates technological systems that secure and optimise the
processes and data of organisations.
From its offices in Morges and Geneva, the 220 employees of CROSS serve a wide range of clients with proven expertise combined with a recognised commitment and dynamism.
CROSS is part of the MICROPOLE group, an international player in Digital Services, present in Europe and Asia.
We are looking for a QA Engineer :
- Coordinate testing activities on the e-Commerce domain
- Ensure that QA Community of Practice frameworks, tools, methodologies, best practices are applied and
used consistently throughout teams, while considering adaptations when required
- Be an active contributor to QA Community of Practice (CoP)
- Collaborate with DevOps team to set-up and improve test automation
- Collaborate with support teams to handover all required knowledge about the new data flows and
- Provide support to peers and in the ram up of new comers
- Define test strategy for the Product/Project
- Review functional requirements (FUS) and approve them for testing by leading definition of acceptance
- Design test cases to maximize requirement test coverage while optimizing required effort
- Prepare test phases in collaboration with the Product/Project team
- Run test cases (manual or automated) and analyse results
- Log confirmed and clarified bugs then report those to the rest of the Product/Project team
- Help in troubleshooting ongoing Product/Project related issues
- Provide test exit reports
- Maintain Product/Project test referential up to date and ensure it is aligned with corresponding
- +5 years of experience as QA engineer
- Proven history of leading QA activities with full responsibility for corresponding deliverable
- Proven history of delegating testing activities to other team members including NearShore
- Proven ability to perform end-to-end test
- Proven experience in Ecommerce domain
- Experience of working in agile environment with remote teams and stakeholders
- Prior experience in system integration and data migration projects is strong plus
- Development background is a strong plus
Your personal qualities will make the difference: rigorous, professional ethics, autonomy while being a team player, listening, creativity, sens of service, sens of customers relations and commitment.
At CROSS, as much as your CV and your profesional experiences, we will be seduced by your personality, the place you give to human relations in your work and your desire to get involved within the company.
As you would have noticed, if your skills, your desire to grow with us and your personality correspond to our company’s project, there is a great chance that we will work together. Do not hesitate and join us!