Date: Mar 7, 2020
Location:Jona, CH, 8645
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
Teva Pharmaceuticals International GmbH (“TPIG”) is a subsidiary of Teva Europe based in Switzerland. The company trades mainly Global Specialty medicines & Branded Generics Products with many markets in EU and the US.
The company is also hosting the trading hub for our Latin American markets. The company is engaged in Research and Development through its R&D hub based in Basel, it is also engaged in manufacturing and sales activities which are coordinated out from its headquarter in Jona.
Teva Pharmaceuticals International GmbH is looking for an Associate Director Project/ Program Management to oversee and manage operational launch readiness activities within Teva Global Specialty Medicines (GSM) and support various operational projects in the therapeutic areas CNS/pain, Respiratory, and Oncology. Further duties include liaising and working in close collaboration with all relevant departments (e.g. Procurement, Manufacturing sites, Commercial, and local portfolio) to support holistic launch and product management, and to initiate and support infrastructure and improvement projects to enable continuous supply chain and launch process improvements.
• Ensure integration of commercial and operational considerations into the development process of drugs and combination products, establishing supply chain infrastructure and long-term capacity plans for pipeline products
• Oversee, plan and lead GSM launch operational readiness including liaison with commercial, market, and sites for first launch as well as with markets for expansion
• Develop operational strategy and readiness globally to support marketing plans
• Manage Change Review Boards for commercial products including follow-up on progress, escalations, communication and labeling coordination
• Lead/Support of multi-disciplinary projects such as site transfers, product / process changes/scale-up, new product configuration, device replacement and cost of goods reduction and ensure timely execution
• Collaborate across Teva Global Operations and beyond e.g. procurement, QA, RA, Finance and ensure clear roles & responsibilities and adequate support, and represent GSM Supply Chain during development phase (Phase I-III)
• Manage the operational launch readiness forums, develop launch scenarios and build infrastructure for custom clearance & Import license
• Conduct Operational Launch product risk assessment, ensure risk mitigation by involving relevant stakeholders, and supervise in case of crisis management
• Support and review of AOP and LRP plans for the relevant portfolio
• Identify, design and ensure implementation of new or improved launch processes to gain operational efficiency and meet organizational targets
• 7 - 10 years of professional experience in leading operations, global supply chain, logistic or procurement processes in the pharmaceutical or medical devices industry
• Solid understanding of supply chain best practices, and ability to complete a robust supply chain analysis and effectively summarize and present conclusions
• Strong project management experience with the ability to identify risks and benefits for assigned projects and identified opportunities
• Ability to identify discrepancies between manufacturing current and future capacities, forecast demand and implement process and strategies to mitigate the risks
• Proven capability to lead and mobilize cross-functional global teams, and effective conflict management skills
• Strategic thinking, strong interpersonal skills including cross-functional teamwork, excellence in execution, written and verbal communication skills, strong negotiation skills, as well as good analytical skills
• Solution oriented and problem solving attitude
• Willingness to travel 10-20% of the time
• Challenging global role position within a very good Team and a market based compensation package
• Responsible position with immense business impact and global/regional complexity
• You like challenges in your job and an interesting, team oriented environment, where your ideas and contribution is valued? Then please send us your compelling application
Dir SC Function Manager