Senior Institutional Sales
Since 1996, we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone.
We are now the Swiss leader in online trading and we deliver our services to + 340’000 clients who can trade over 3 million products through performant and secured platforms.
As well as various online trading products (stocks, bonds, funds, derivative products, cryptocurrencies…), we provide Forex, Robo-Advisory and Mortgages solutions.
Join our +800 employees all over the world to accelerate your career in fast-moving and rock-solid company! We keep on growing and despite the COVID-19 pandemic, we were able to deliver exceptional results in 2020
Integrated in our Global Sales HQ department, we are looking for a highly experienced Sales whose main mission will consist in building and developing trusted relationships with our Institutional Clients.
- Initiating, developing and fostering partners relationships (e.g. Banks, Broker/Dealers, Asset Managers or Funds) while ensuring the highest level of satisfaction and providing reliable value through offering additional services
- Spotting market opportunities for new clients
- Negotiating pricing and conditions with clients and partners
- Suggesting new ideas on way to improve our business objectives and nurture our results driven and team oriented environment
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business or Finance
- Proven sales success with at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience and knowledge of FX Institutional market a must.
- Strong prospecting skills, as well as outgoing personality, sense of urgency, self-motivated and high energy
- Action-oriented and result-driven with a strong ability to think strategically in fast-paced and challenging work environment
- Great at networking within the industry
- Enjoy working independently and taking initiatives
- Fluent in both French & English (spoken and written)
A BANK THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ONE
Located near Geneva and the lake, our Headquarters gathers 600 of our employees: young (34 years old average), multicultural (50 nationalities) and wearing what suits them best. You will find a friendly atmosphere in an open and inclusive environment. Spacious offices, home-office policy, outdoor terrace, sports clubs and even... a real Pub for after-work moments.
Videos To Watch