Big Data Engineer
DON’T LEAVE BANKING TO BANKERS
Founded by two engineers, Swissquote makes trading opportunities accessible to everyone and we challenge everything that makes traditional banking irrelevant.
Join our 130 software engineers to challenge the code and bring your expertise on cutting-edge Fintech projects such as eTrading, eForex, Robo-advisory, cryptocurrencies and more.
Have a look at our Tech Blog!
As an always-evolving company, we strive to challenge our organization, making teamwork and innovation more than just values.
You will be able to accelerate your career in a fast-moving and rock-solid company: during these last couple of years, our bank has become the Swiss leader in online trading. We still keep growing and despite the COVID-19 pandemic, we were able to deliver exceptional results in 2020.
As a member of the Software Engineering department, you will empower Forex Data Analytics team to achieve vivid dreams of Dealing Desk by evolving, maintaining and monitoring BigData infrastructure.
What will you do here ?
- Set up Cloudera cluster to adapt it to new business and technical realities
- Cloudera Manager, Data Nodes, Parcels and Services
- HDFS and HBase
- YARN and Spark
- Actively participate in technical discussions to find the most appropriate solution
- Reshape the infrastructure to increase automation level and ease monitoring
- Considerable hand-on experience with setting up
- Distributed file systems (HDFS) and databases (HBase)
- Distributed message brokers (Kafka)
- Injection tools (Sqoop and Flume)
- Authentification/authorization services (Kerberos admin)
- Good knowledge of Cloudera distribution
- Solid Unix experience
- Files, users and network management
- You are proactive, able to work autonomously and willing to share your knowledge across our teams.
If you are enthusiastic about joining a challenging and innovative environment, passionate about technologies and thrive on learning and pushing your knowledge to the limit, apply now !
A BANK THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ONE
Located near Geneva and the lake, our Headquarters gathers 600 of our employees: young (34 years old average), multicultural (50 nationalities) and wearing what suits them best. You will find a friendly atmosphere in an open and inclusive environment. Spacious offices, home-office policy, outdoor terrace, sports clubs and even... a real Pub for after-work moments.
Make your move in a challenging environment that offers you an exciting opportunity to boost your career and develop solid banking and financial business expertise.
Videos To Watch