People & Culture (HRIS) Digital & Analytics Lead
The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the international organization for public-private cooperation.
The Forum engages the foremost political, business and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
Why we are recruiting
Our human and cultural capital is the Forum’s greatest resource. Our people and the way we work are at the core of achieving our vision and serving our mission. People and culture combined provide the engine of the Forum. Who we attract and engage, and how we nurture the most motivated, diverse and purpose-driven talent, are critical success factors for the Forum’s future transformation and growth.
The Digital & Analytics Lead will lead our digital HR transformation project, including the implementation of Workday HCM, with a strong focus on people analytics to enhance forecasting, planning and decision-making across the organization.
Reporting Lines & Interactions
This role reports to the Head of People Engagement and Digital Strategy. Internally, this person will work with colleagues across all People & Culture as well as other groups, functions and regions.
Breakdown of main responsibilities
• Manages all People & Culture digital tools, prioritizing business needs, managing design and configuration and on-going system maintenance and support
• Plans and oversees the execution of digital projects and initiatives with an emphasis on iterative, agile deployment and continuous improvement
• Partners with business leaders and People & Culture to define and implement and continuously improve a meaningful people analytics strategy, informing decision making and answer challenging strategic questions
The successful candidate will be assessed on
• Delivering Workday HCM implementation for core HCM, Absences, Talent and Performance. Future phases include US Benefits, Learning, Recruiting and Advanced Compensation
• Plans, prioritizes and implements new HCM functionality, processes and tools with an emphasis on iterative, agile deployment People Analytics
• Design and develop useful metrics, predictive models, dashboards, analyses and reporting to support a variety of People & Culture and business initiatives
• Support ad-hoc reporting and analytics requests, build self-service capabilities through technology, best practices sharing and stakeholder support and training
• Provides 2nd and 3rd level functional and configuration support for all People & Culture digital tools (legacy HRIS, Taleo and Workday once implemented)
• Continuously support and enable People & Culture subject matter experts to provide first level support to the business
Preferred Job Requirements and Experience
• 4 - 6+ years of HCM project implementation experience, responsible for business process design, configuration and people analytics (reporting and dashboards)
• Practical HR functional knowledge and experience in core HR, Absences, Talent and Performance, Advanced Compensation. Learning and Recruiting are a plus
• Strong focus on the end-user, bringing empathy and an enthusiasm for genuinely improving how People & Culture can serve and engage people
• Experience working and partnering with diverse and globally dispersed stakeholders and team members
• Very detailed oriented and strong analytical skills
• Proven experience in project management and agile methodologies
• Fluency in English, with excellent written, digital and verbal communication skills
• Experience with analytics platforms a plus (e.g. SiSense)
Why work at the Forum
We believe that progress happens by bringing together people from all walks of life who have the drive and the influence to improve the state of the world by building awareness and co-operation, shaping mind-sets and agendas and driving collective action. Join us and become a driver for positive change!