Are you passionate about building great software? Do you have a quick grasp of concepts and business requirements? Are you an intelligent team player? We offer an attractive position in Zurich, Switzerland, as a
C#/.Net Software Engineer (Zurich)
Using agile methodologies (lean / scrum) and state-of-the-art tools, our development team delivers market leading software solutions to well-known customers in the financial industry.
- Analyze requirements, design and estimate work in iterative cycles
- Develop software for various products and projects using C#, .NET, ASP.Net
- Create automated tests and extend existing test coverage
- Continuously learn and help others to improve as well as to further develop our processes
- Configure and maintain Teamcity builds
The Technological Environment:
This describes our current environment. Knowledge in all of these topics is not a requirement for the position.
- .Net, C#, WebServices
- Sql Server, Oracle
- Asp.Net Webforms, Asp.Net MVC, IIS
- Dependency Injection, ORM
- DevExpress Components, XAF, XPO
- Continuous Integration, Test Automation, Unit Testing, Mocks, Pair Review
- B.Sc., M.Sc. in Computer Science, Dipl.-Inf., or equivalent
- 2-4 years of work experience as a C# developer
- Fluent in English both spoken and written.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is passionate about coding great software
- Is proactive and results oriented
- Has a talent for understanding software challenges and developing innovative solutions
- Has the ability and willingness to learn quickly, and to handle pressure in a fast paced environment
We offer a modern workplace, agile processes, training on the job, an open and dynamic atmosphere in an international environment in terms of both colleagues and clients, and a good working climate. You get a competitive salary, vacation package and good social security package. Our collaboration is based on mutual trust and responsibility.
Denis McCarthy would be pleased to receive your complete application:
Quartal Financial Solutions AG
CH – 8048 Zurich
Tel: +41 (0) 44 200 22 44
Fax: +41 (0) 44 200 22 49