Project Manager Plant Engineering (f/m/d, 100%)
- Your mission at Climeworks is to lead direct air capture plant projects with your internal and external team to outperform set targets.
- You are responsible for project planning, resource management and reporting.
- You ensure that the projects fulfil their scope and meet quality, time, and cost targets.
- You lead and guide the internal and external project team through the process.
- You manage relationships with key project partners (EPC, subcontractors, etc.).
- You are responsible for a seamless handover of our plants to the customer to start continuous operations as agreed.
- You support application and planning of funded R&D projects.
- You hold a university degree in an engineering discipline.
- You have 2-5 years of work experience in the industry in a similar role.
- You have demonstrated your ability to lead cross-functional teams of internal and external partners.
- You have advanced skills in project management including cost management.
- Ideally, you worked in project management at an EPC contractor in the process engineering industry.
- You are self-driven, reliable and have a strong sense of ownership for your tasks.
- You are an excellent communicator and experienced project leader.
- On top of that are you fluent in English and ideally German? Then we are keen to get to know you.
Climeworks_Project Manager Plant Engineering_Germany.pdf