Senior Test Engineer (f/m/d, 100%)
- Your mission at Climeworks is to manage test method development and validation projects to enable future growth.
- In this role, you implement test methods for various applications.
- You are responsible for implementing and performing measurement system analysis, accuracy analysis and repeatability & reliability studies.
- You support data control and ensure data quality by developing inspection routines of measurement equipment.
- You support test execution, evaluation and troubleshooting.
- You contribute to a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline.
- You have 5-8 years of work experience in a similar role, preferably in process engineering and/or in the chemical industry.
- You have extensive experience in the field of testing.
- You have a structured working style, an eye for details and you like being organized.
- You are self-driven, proactive and motivated to do hands-on work.
- You are a team player and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- On top of that you are fluent in German and English? Then we are keen to get to know you.
Climeworks_Senior Test Engineer.pdf